Jets in Minnesota - Who's going?

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Its a great venue in St. Paul. The concourses are huge.
Depends entirely where you're sitting. Was there for the Petty concert in the summer and one side of the building was amazing how roomy it was; other side had bathroom lineups way longer than MTS.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
I contacted my group sales representative a while back. Her suggestion was that the best route for tickets would be the game day releases they have, but that's not guaranteed to be available.

Though I might be tempted to part ways with logic, cash, and vacation time if the series goes 6 games.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's going to be very difficult to get tickets in Winnipeg, a lot easier to go to Minnesota. Who's going to make the trip? Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?

It is my understanding that the Wild allow STH to buy extra tickets to playoff games and also allow mini pack holders tickets before anything gets released to the public. In the past not many playoff tickets make it past those two groups.

They do have a seat exchange section however, just like the Jets.

Game 3

Game 4

Game 6

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What's the difference between the ones available now and public sale? These are above face value and public will be face value?

The ones available now are resale from STH. The seller sets own his price.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'd do it, but I got work and not in the mood to drive to Minneapolis as they'll probably jack up the hotel prices.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Yeah but why would Minneapolis jack up hotel prices?
Relative to Minneapolis there are somewhat fewer hotels in the immediate vicinity of the St. Paul arena. I expect many Winnipeggers if they're making the journey would opt to stay in downtown Minneapolis or near MOA so they'll presumptively jack up the rates. They do it around certain concerts as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad