Recalled/Assigned: Jets have recalled Joel Armia from the Moose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Good for him! Looking forward to seeing him on ice, if they do decide to give him some ice time with the Jets.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
That's the right decision.

Maybe we can see the all-Euro line, Armia-Burmistrov-Ehlers?

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
groovy_army_of_darkness.gif
"One Man Armia" >>>>> "Armia of Darkness".

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Please Paul, put Armia with Burmi and Ehlers, and Thorbs take the forth line spot with Copp and Lowry. Suddenly we will have a fantastic 4 line that can play close to 10 min...

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
I'm not saying Pav was ****** great or anything but he was at worst slightly below average and I'd rather have that then Hutch (who hasn't been close to reliable this year) and two promising (but completely untested) backups.

I've always thought he was if nothing else consistent (and sometimes capable of great games).

Obviously am excited to see Hellebuyck and Armia but hope Pav gets better soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

KANADA89

Sep 30, 2015
Finally! Been waiting this since forever!

Do we have a 100% confirmation that he's on the line-up today against Colorado? I'll need to wake up 7:45 am, and the game starts 3 am in Finland, so wouldn't like to get up for nothing!

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Interesting to see how he's used. If he's on the line with Burmi and Ehlers and they give them easier matchups, it will be interesting to see how they do.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Finally! Been waiting this since forever!

Do we have a 100% confirmation that he's on the line-up today against Colorado? I'll need to wake up 7:45 am, and the game starts 3 am in Finland, so wouldn't like to get up for nothing!

I think he'll be in the press box unfortunately, as much as I'd like Peluso to sit so Armia can be given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad