Jets Gear

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I was in the River City sports by polo around noon and there were a handful of people there. They had a rack of away jerseys but it didn't look like there were that many. I was going to pick up a white practice jersey but patently none of the stores have XXL. Does the JetsGear stores Cary the practice jerseys?

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I was in the River City sports by polo around noon and there were a handful of people there. They had a rack of away jerseys but it didn't look like there were that many. I was going to pick up a white practice jersey but patently none of the stores have XXL. Does the JetsGear stores Cary the practice jerseys?

Yes on JetsGear. That's where I got my white practice jersey.

Owning a blue Pavelec jersey I decided a white jersey no name was the most prudent way to go. Gotta confess though, I'm thinking of getting a white Lowry jersey.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I was also at the Sargent Blue Jeans to pick up a pair of white dickies. The lady there was confused why all the sudden people were coming in looking for them. I told her it was because of the Jets and if she had any more stock she should bring them out.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

Owning a blue Pavelec jersey I decided a white jersey no name was the most prudent way to go. Gotta confess though, I'm thinking of getting a white Lowry jersey.

Heh I was just discussing that in the other thread. My next jersey is gonna be ("BIIIIIIIG") Adam Lowry too, got the good lady looking for it at the mall this evening. I really hope he's a long term piece.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB

I'm thinking Lowry for the white jersey I got today

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Gear store in stv has L and I think one of Xl or xxl ( don't recall which one it was)

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Only L and XL in t-shirts at the MTS store this morning. More coming prior to the playoffs they said.

I'm just sticking with my white practice jersey. :)

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Only L and XL in t-shirts at the MTS store this morning. More coming prior to the playoffs they said.

I'm just sticking with my white practice jersey. :)

How busy is it down there today?

And does anyone have any white practice jerseys in stock? I've got my Pavelec road jersey, but I don't know if it's white enough...

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB

And does anyone have any white practice jerseys in stock? I've got my Pavelec road jersey, but I don't know if it's white enough...

Have an away jersey too. Dont plan on wearing it. Parents got me a white jets Tshirt. Thinking of getting white pants but that all depends if my period shows up early Or not

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

It wasn't bad, but that was around 10:30. 20 people in the store, three in line to pay. No problems at all. Just didn't see anything I wanted to pick up.

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
As I mentioned earlier, there's a rumor going around that Kings/Royals on Pembina is expecting a shipment of all-white playoff edition jerseys next week. I'd assume Jets Gear would get some too. Can't verify how authentic the rumor is, but you might want to hold on to your receipts, just in case this rumor is true.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Have an away jersey too. Dont plan on wearing it. Parents got me a white jets Tshirt. Thinking of getting white pants but that all depends if my period shows up early Or not

:laugh::laugh:

your a beauty LadyJet

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
As I mentioned earlier, there's a rumor going around that Kings/Royals on Pembina is expecting a shipment of all-white playoff edition jerseys next week. I'd assume Jets Gear would get some too. Can't verify how authentic the rumor is, but you might want to hold on to your receipts, just in case this rumor is true.

After the team wears then for game 3 :handclap:

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay

gag.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad