Jets Gear

dgorsk

Jul 4, 2011
Vernon, BC
www.vinylkings.ca
oh ya and a practice jersey, they sell oilers, canucks and leafs ones out here for 39$. just wondering if there is anyplace that sells a Jets practice jersey, i like to wear them when i play hockey and keep the actual jersey for just wearing around.

Reed Solomon

GO ✈'s GO
Jul 26, 2011
Winnipeg, Man.
oh ya and a practice jersey, they sell oilers, canucks and leafs ones out here for 39$. just wondering if there is anyplace that sells a Jets practice jersey, i like to wear them when i play hockey and keep the actual jersey for just wearing around.

the Jets store is called Jets Gear, I assume Jets merchandise will make it to your neck of the woods sooner or later. I think you can purchase some things from http://shop.canada.nhl.com.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I dont even know if they sell that stuff here.
I havent seen it as of yet.

I want a practice jersey too when they come out

Jets Gear St.Vital has gloves, helmets, sticks, etc...

Ladd's stick, Buff's skates can now be yours

Arguably the most sought-after piece of equipment -- player jerseys -- will not be for sale. The NHL, not the team, controls what happens to them, Brown said.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ladds-stick-buffs-skates-can-now-be-yours-135983373.html

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/mu...?bclid=${result.lineupID}&bctid=1338259355001

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
great stuff
They had nothing at the RCS at KP the other day when I was there....
So I am going to have to stop by the one on Henderson some day soon.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Still trying to find where I can get game worn jerseys, sorry for the partial thread jacking.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
$100 for a practice jersey is pretty bad. The same store has practice jerseys for other teams at $30. I'll wait for the price to come down.

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
$100 for a practice jersey is pretty bad. The same store has practice jerseys for other teams at $30. I'll wait for the price to come down.

Yeah, they're selling merchandise at the absolute most they can right now.

That being said, I'm not sure how long you'll have to wait until the prices come down.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind

gouging for what they can
demand it still crazy high

I want one but not for 100

When you can buy a real jersey for 130

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
Didn't want to start another thread, so I'll just post it in here - Sport Chek is having a sale, where all the Jets t-shirts are 50% off. Applies in store and online. Ended up scooping 2 navy blue shirts - one with the logo, and the other with the word mark on it. They also have the "jersey" T-shirts on sale too. Ladd, Buff, Kane, and Bogo are available online.

videofarmer

thirsty
Sep 11, 2009
ATL
I got an Enstrom Jets T for Christmas and my son got a different Jets shirt! Some of the first in the ATL?
I tried to find a Slater name and number Jets T-Shirt by getting in touch with the Jets Team Gear Store (the Thrashers Team Gear Store had player T's, like Slater and Thorburn, that were never available on-line) but they didn't have any. Enstrom was my first choice out of the ones available online, but I didn't tell anyone and was totally surprised when my wife gave it to me.

Chaosmonkey

Sep 15, 2011
Oddly enough, I've seen Jets socks/gloves/toques/scarfs at the fabric shop in the same lot as that indoor gokart place (speed world?) in St. James.

HuntKop

614 Wing Columbus
Oct 2, 2005
Delaware, OH
Just ordered a Jets franchise hat from lids.com -- oddly enough the mall-based stores here in Columbus just don't carry Jets gear! :p:

Counting down the days......

HuntKop

614 Wing Columbus
Oct 2, 2005
Delaware, OH
Just ordered a Jets franchise hat from lids.com -- oddly enough the mall-based stores here in Columbus just don't carry Jets gear! :p:

Counting down the days......

Got it. Immediately found a spot on my big ole' head. Now I'm ready to rumble!

JetsHat1.jpg

JetsHat2.jpg

GO JETS GO!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->