Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Flyers - Saturday @ Noon - NRBA (No Rebecca Black Allowed)

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I go all in on the Jets every game. I'm constantly running out of vcash. I'll bet on other games on off nights and lose everything too. Pretty much most of bets are 50 because I rarely have any more.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I've never had over 3000. I came close early in the season but I bet 2500 on the Jets and they lost. I know that some users have tons. Krishna has about 217k now. That's impressive because it resets every offseason.

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets keep the hot-streak rolling.. even though nothing would surprise me at this point.

2-1 win. Goals from Kane and Bogo.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
It'll be a good game, we played them well last time and this time I think we come out on top. 3-2 Jets, and I too think it would be awesome to see Bogo get one.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I go all in on the Jets every game. I'm constantly running out of vcash. I'll bet on other games on off nights and lose everything too. Pretty much most of bets are 50 because I rarely have any more.

Best you stick with VCash :laugh:

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg
The jets have been good to me in the vcash department. First time over 2k this year. The trick is I bet against them for three and then For them for three :yo:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Just listening to RickyRalph on the round table
They just said the jets have 6 healthy d men and the ice caps have 6 healthy d men

there must be an urgent need to get d men

give Trouba what ever the hell he wants to get him the leave school

we need him!

Except all they could give him is an ELC.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
I put this in the GDT schedule thread but, should probably put it here too.
There is a chance that tomorrow (tonights) GDT may be late...
Key word: chance
At the very most it will only be an hour late. I may have made the task a little more than I should have...

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Philadelphia is worse than us. SHOULD be an easy win for us, but it won't be. If we're lucky, it'll be another one of our patented ugly road victories. Oh yeah, Sean Couturier is -5 for the season.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I hope we get baaad Bryz! Please?

tumblr_lhzaqtByJR1qccbjio1_500.gif

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I think I just shoved a pencil in my ear, I saw the Pre Game Talk header and was like, who the $*%& is Rebecca Black...Curiousity lasered the martian cat...extra crispy.

Really bad, nay......Stupendohorriterribad.

What has been heard cannot be unheard.

Joker is going to break his snakebit funk, Wheels will engage beast mode and Bogo will blast the twine...Kane notches another and Ladd goes on garbage detail.

6-2 Jets

Bryz gets yanked.

We need some angry bear stickers on out helmets, and novelty bear tape on the stick blades.

Seriously Bro, that face...I think she done fell out o the ugly tree and clipped a few branches on the way down...makeup can only enhance....*SHUDDERS*

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad