Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Flyers - Saturday @ Noon - NRBA (No Rebecca Black Allowed)

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Just listening to RickyRalph on the round table
They just said the jets have 6 healthy d men and the ice caps have 6 healthy d men

there must be an urgent need to get d men

give Trouba what ever the hell he wants to get him the leave school

we need him!

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Mr. T wouldn't like that

A-Team_MrT_Stay_In_School_Green_Shirt.jpg

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Just listening to RickyRalph on the round table
They just said the jets have 6 healthy d men and the ice caps have 6 healthy d men

there must be an urgent need to get d men

give Trouba what ever the hell he wants to get him the leave school

we need him!

It's such a shame he isn't in the CHL. He would be the obvious choice for an emergency call up just like Murphy for the Canes.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Orlesky

With #nhljets Enstrom&Redmond out,plus injuries on #IceCaps blueline,would suspect that Jets will try to acquire NHL-ready defenseman #TSN

Ran_y Jones.

Kidding. Could see taking a flyer on Campoli, wouldn't cost us anything. Interested to see what we do here.

KingSalamon

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
When Clitsome is on the ice, I get nervous. Perhaps not as bad as when Randy Jones was on the ice last year, but still nervous. I was hoping Redmond and Postma would be fighting for the 6th spot (which they were for what.. 1 game?) but now things have changed.

Wouldn't mind having Arturs Kulda back on the team... he did well last year in his limited time with the Jets.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Hopefully Enstrom will be back sooner than later. Has anyone heard any updates on him?

He must have dislocated his shoulder, if that's the case, then he'll be pretty tender in that area for a week or so.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Hopefully Enstrom will be back sooner than later. Has anyone heard any updates on him?

He must have dislocated his shoulder, if that's the case, then he'll be pretty tender in that area for a week or so.

He's still a fair amount of time away from what I'm hearing.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
When Clitsome is on the ice, I get nervous. Perhaps not as bad as when Randy Jones was on the ice last year, but still nervous. I was hoping Redmond and Postma would be fighting for the 6th spot (which they were for what.. 1 game?) but now things have changed.

Wouldn't mind having Arturs Kulda back on the team... he did well last year in his limited time with the Jets.

I actually think he's been playing better since returning back to the line up.

I'm thinking that being paired with Buff who is vocal on the ice, has helped Clitsome.

He was playing with Rookies before hand and maybe the on ice communication wasn't as clear. Who knows.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Kidding. Could see taking a flyer on Campoli, wouldn't cost us anything. Interested to see what we do here.

Really hoping we don't do anything rash and deal up a valuable piece (or any of our 2nd and 3rd round picks) for a older stop gap type player.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I actually think he's been playing better since returning back to the line up.

I'm thinking that being paired with Buff who is vocal on the ice, has helped Clitsome.

He was playing with Rookies before hand and maybe the on ice communication wasn't as clear. Who knows.

Maybe a little bit better, yes. But still you can clearly see that he

1. is rather weak in corners and on the body
2. has a below-average first pass (IMHO)
3. is making wrong decisions or a bad turnover at least once a game

basically, he's Johnny Oduya last year. And that's actually very close. Except that he has a way better shot than Oduya. His shot is his waaaaay best attribute.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Julian Melchiori, welcome to the Show! Doubt we'll see him play during the road trip but with the rate we go through defencemen, you never know.

peg

Jul 8, 2010
Same prediction as before the Carolina game.

Slam dunk tomorrow.

4 - 0 Jets

Wheeler with 2 and 2 helpers.

Pavs with the shut out provided (1) No Hainsey perfect deflections into our net; (2) no brutal Ladd give aways; and (3) no shots glove hand top corner

On our way to first in the south-east :handclap:

Getting my vcash ready for this one.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Same prediction as before the Carolina game.

Slam dunk tomorrow.

4 - 0 Jets

Wheeler with 2 and 2 helpers.

Pavs with the shut out provided (1) No Hainsey perfect deflections into our net; (2) no brutal Ladd give aways; and (3) no shots glove hand top corner

On our way to first in the south-east :handclap:

Getting my vcash ready for this one.

I should have probably asked this a long time ago, what is vcash and what are you getting it ready for

peg

Jul 8, 2010
I should have probably asked this a long time ago, what is vcash and what are you getting it ready for

Virtual cash that you can place wagers on games through the virtual bookie (top right). Make smart bets and you can make a virtual fortune :D

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I have given up predicting how we will do because I really don't have a sniff?

What I would love is for the win streak to continue.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Virtual cash that you can place wagers on games through the virtual bookie (top right). Make smart bets and you can make a virtual fortune :D

lol never noticed virtual bookie before. Only took me 3 years to figure that one out. thanks

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Oh no you di-ant!!!! *snaps fingers*

Every post I make in this thread will come with a lil RnB

m219614310.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->