Jets fan coming in peace

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Almost no one liked Pionk til he was out of town. 3/4’s of the board would have given him away for dirt. They would rather have kept Tony and Shattenkirk—neither of whom ever penalty killed or were defensively proficient. Now that we have Trouba some don’t want him either. You can’t please some people no matter.

Couldn't agree with you more, someone on this board picks someone and everyone piles on. I had people trying to tell me that a Bozak for Strome move would be an upgrade, Bozak has 9 points. Pionk got an unjustified rough ride here too, Trouba is now getting it but the sooner he gets back the better, we have no chance against the Isles, Caps and Bruins without him.

Reactions: eco's bones

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Couldn't agree with you more, someone on this board picks someone and everyone piles on. I had people trying to tell me that a Bozak for Strome move would be an upgrade, Bozak has 9 points. Pionk got an unjustified rough ride here too, Trouba is now getting it but the sooner he gets back the better, we have no chance against the Isles, Caps and Bruins without him.

If you read the main boards we're just a bunch of insufferable homers because some people (mainly one poster) were excited about TDA having 50+ points in 60 some odd games.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I, on the other hand, like Copp. Lundkvist or Schneider are not a 1-1 possibilities but perhaps the Rangers have other pieces that would interest the Jets. I would love to know what the Rangers pro scouts think.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad