Jets fan coming in peace

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Just a Jets fan here coming in peace. Wanted to ask would any of you be interested in a Copp for one of Schneider/Nils as a base trade? Copp and Trouba are bffs, Copp probably is working his way to UFA and you guys are flush with D. Seems like good trading partners. What would it take?

Cheers

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Just a Jets fan here coming in peace. Wanted to ask would any of you be interested in a Copp for one of Schneider/Nils as a base trade? Copp and Trouba are bffs, Copp probably is working his way to UFA and you guys are flush with D. Seems like good trading partners. What would it take?

Cheers
There might be a better way for us to reunite Copp and Trouba.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Im definitely not saying a 1-1, but I think there could be an opportunity for both teams here.

Not sure that I am looking at Copp as the main target if I'm moving either of Schneider or Lundkvist.

We need top end centers and I doubt either PLD or Scheifele are available.

Now, if we are talking about a lesser prospect like Robertson I'm a little more interested.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
While that may be the case this year, I tend to think he is what his career to date says he is.

A 3rd liner that has a hard time staying healthy.

One of the best defensive forwards in the league who can play up and down the lineup and and who is really coming into his prime.
He’s missed 13 games 2 years ago, 7 last year and played the full season 3 years ago. A few of those for rest after clinching playoffs, he’s not exactly injury ridden.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Not sure that I am looking at Copp as the main target if I'm moving either of Schneider or Lundkvist.

We need top end centers and I doubt either PLD or Scheifele are available.

Now, if we are talking about a lesser prospect like Robertson I'm a little more interested.

We are flush with lefties. Top pairing potential RHD is what we are after and either Nils or Braden could be just what the doctor ordered.

Now there is a bigger gap IMO between Scheifele/PLD and Lundquist/Schneider than there is between those two and Copp. I think Rags add more than Winnipeg would with Copp.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
One of the best defensive forwards in the league who can play up and down the lineup and and who is really coming into his prime.
He’s missed 13 games 2 years ago, 7 last year and played the full season 3 years ago. A few of those for rest after clinching playoffs, he’s not exactly injury ridden.
Sounds like Jesper Fast and we let him walk. We are all set with wingers for now.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT

Three out of 5 seasons missing 13 or more games. Not a great trend.

Hes good, no question but not a target when talking about a teams top prospects.

Last edited:

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Now there is a bigger gap IMO between Scheifele/PLD and Lundquist/Schneider than there is between those two and Copp. I think Rags add more than Winnipeg would with Copp.

I'm not willing to move either of those guys for Copp, like at all.

But I would put a nice package together for either of the other guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->