Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) (Pettersson x2, Sutter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Blame Holtby is weak not one guy tried hard enough to check either and refs put Winnipeg back in it on one crap call a hook that was a chicken wing hold by stastny at least keep perspective on how it got there .
They played ok but certainly can be better coaching needs a change someones got to put some life into these guys .

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
If 2019-20 Miller is peak Miller, then Höglander has got to learn to shoot better. Also, Holtby is so shaky back there. I trust Demko to steal just a game here and there, but I cannot see Holtby doing it.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Well, it's basically a tie.

Better, really, because it keeps the boys hungry.

Knowing that it's close will make them want it even more.

Best possible outcome.

This game was perfect.
It’s kind of silly how we have to skirt around (with creative writing; impressive work btw) the “T” word.

Reactions: I am toxic

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
From un underlying number standpoint
This was Hughes best game of the year

1 assist
Very solid possession 5v5
16+ minutes 5v5
HD scoring chances 6-1 when he was on the ice. :naughty::naughty:
and he played about 9-10 minutes 5v5 against Ehlers and Kyle Connor the most of any winnipeg's players.

THAT is vintage Hughes from last season.

Been waiting for this all season

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
they can only win so many games when qh and oj are huge liabilities at es and edler can’t effectively defend in transition anymore

really need another nate schmidt in the top four
Ekholm is out there

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
We had over 80% of the shot attempts tonight when MacEwen was on the ice. Heck of a game from him. Never put Loui in again.

Also, lmao at our goaltending this year.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
If 2019-20 Miller is peak Miller, then Höglander has got to learn to shoot better. Also, Holtby is so shaky back there. I trust Demko to steal just a game here and there, but I cannot see Holtby doing it.
Time to play Demko until he drops dead from exhaustion. Or stick with Holtby and fire up the heavily armoured Tiger.

Hockeyphysio

Jul 2, 2018
I dont understand how we can just trot out the same top lines and pairs every night and hope something will change.
Try something different , double shift some guys create mismatches.

Reactions: Luckylarry

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
Stick a fork in em, they're done!

You know, maybe constantly missing the net on good chances or hitting your own players in front of the net, won't lead to goals.

Pathetic effort from Holtby on the O.T winner.

Team gets dummied by a guy who barely showed up most of the game and hasn't played in about three weeks.

Just get rid of Green and Benning and lets re-focus for next season.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Draft one of:

Beniers
Hughes
Power
Clarke

Fire Benning, Weisbrod and Green

And this season will be a success.
Yours are all more important but I'll throw Myers getting picked up in the expansion draft and Miller traded for blue chip and 2022 1st on the wishlist for the year.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
"But son, we have TSN 1040 at home."

The TSN 1040 at home:

I usually never wish any working Shlub the loss of their job but this guy sincerely deserves it, trolling the fan base in the city he’s working- it’s unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad