Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Miller is a selfish player. How he doesn’t pass to Boeser on that final play is mind boggling. Canucks also need to send a message next game.

On the flip side, Petey always passes when he shouldn't. Petey I know you're oozing with skill but you can score a dirty goal once in awhile.

Nov 1, 2011
f***ing travesty that ended up 4-4

The refs are the refs, our response was the travesty.

Forbort knew the game was over and went to make a point. Our team decided, incorrectly, that standing up for your guys is irrelevant.

That's part of why we will continue to suck.

Ottobot

Aug 9, 2020
Zack can throw

He’s a good middle-weight. It’s not like he’ll get a real chance at Frogurt without Lowry getting in the way knowing that’s why he’s in the lineup. Someone like Myers or Benn might get an opportunity.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I mean, Hoglander did hit Forbort in the head. Any player is gonna come say what’s up after that.
Yeah most players don't usually get mad like that for no reason. I'd like to see a replay of the hit myself.

Reactions: hn777

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Should have called the Hoglander hit. But there were several other ones that they didn't call. Then they called a phantom penalty on the Jets in the second I believe where they barely touched Miller. Then late in the period when the refs didn't do their jobs they call a 4 on 4. Bizzare reffing decisions.

This was THEIR fault for letting this esculate.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Should have called the Hoglander hit. But there were several other ones that they didn't call. Then they called a phantom penalty on the Jets in the second I believe where they barely touched Miller. Then late in the period when the refs didn't do their jobs they call a 4 on 4. Bizzare reffing decisions.
Would you be calling it a headshot?

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad