Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Yeah that was bullshit, but I didn't see a powerplay making a difference anyways. We're way too gun shy on the powerplay, not generating enough towards the net.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
I don’t even give a shit that we lost. But I give a shit that our rookie is permitted to eat three cross checks with no penalty call, then get jumped at the end of the game after drawing a penalty, and somehow in none of those situations, do we end up with a man advantage.

f*** me.

This is how Tyler Myers wasn't Tyler Minors in Winnipeg. Some teams have a rep of being "tough" and don't get called as much. The Jets are one of those teams and the Canucks aren't.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Refs basically decided to let everything go which is good if your are defending the lead. Credit to the Jets for keeping everything to the outside and boxing everyone out

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I don’t even give a shit that we lost. But I give a shit that our rookie is permitted to eat three cross checks with no penalty call, then get jumped at the end of the game after drawing a penalty, and somehow in none of those situations, do we end up with a man advantage.

f*** me.

Those should be reviewed for sure. Over the pants and under the shoulder pads. I’ve gotten them there ... sting like a B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad