Who is the Jets Playoff MVP so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
It's Helle. Even his bad game I don't blame on him. The team didn't show up to play that night and screened him bad on at least 3 of the goals. The Staal goal he should have had but you don't grab two shutouts in a series and not walk away the series MVP.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
It's really tough for me to just pick one. Way too many qualified players.

However, if I had to pick just one, I'd pick Helle.

Shazzam

Now 20% Chunkier
Oct 29, 2015
Great White North eh...
Hard not to go with Helle at this point. I know he wasn't terribly busy, but he made a number of difficult saves at key moments. I think the fact that he makes them look easy and routine works against him.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Hard not to go with Helle at this point. I know he wasn't terribly busy, but he made a number of difficult saves at key moments. I think the fact that he makes them look easy and routine works against him.
Can’t go wrong either way
That’s when you know you are doing ok

Reactions: Shazzam

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Buff or Helle. I am gonna do with Buff though. I am betting some Wild players are glad this series is over and not having to deal with getting crushed by #33 anymore. Tied for 1st on the team in points and averaged 25 mins+/night (nearly 3 more mins than the next player). There is not a single player that provides the combination of skills and characteristics that Buff does to this team on the back-end. Helle was awesome, can't scoff at back to back SOs, but I dont think he was terribly busy. We played pretty sound defensively and limited SCA i feel

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
Dagnabit I want to change my vote to Buff. A real difference maker and game changer

Then I'd want to re-change my vote back to Hell E. Buck. His first name is Hell which is pretty cool. And he has a middle initial, also cool. Very steady, gives the team confidence. Crazy eyes too.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Hellebuyck, Buff, Morrissey, Scheifele, in that order. So far. I hope there is a long way to go.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'll say Buff so far
Helle's close, and I expect Scheif/Wheels will be up there by the end of Round 2

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Poll is pretty accurate imo

1 poster thinks Laine was mvp I wonder how Finnish this individual is

pictman

Mar 7, 2012
pictish hills
I vote for Huffy.I really can' pick between Buff and Helly. Two and almost 3 shutouts for Helly.Some absolute game changing timely saves.But Buff is also in there.When he plays under control he is such a game changer.I really don't think there is anyone in the league like him.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
There is nobody like Buff. Strongest player on his skates in the league and the hardest hitter. Mix that with his hockey IQ, his passing and shooting ability and his soft hands and there is really nobody to compare him to.

My vote could easily change by the end of the next series.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Voted Buff, but probably should have gone with Helly. We have quite a few drivers this post season, Buff, Helly, Sheif, Wheels, Lowry you could make a case for any of them!

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Went with Buff over Helle (props to Scheif!). Helle has been near perfect, but as far as making an impact no one comes close to Buff. It'll be Helle the moment we start facing more/dangerous shots. All due respect to the Wild, they were toothless on offense.

That said.. Swing low, sweet Chiarot.. Coming for to silently snag a Smythe plz thanks.

Reactions: ERYX

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Thought I'd bump this...
Helle, Buff and Scheif are still the top 3 after game 1 against the Preds but am unsure of the order.
I have noticed though that the calls for Buff to be traded sure have quieted down.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Thought I'd bump this...
Helle, Buff and Scheif are still the top 3 after game 1 against the Preds but am unsure of the order.
I have noticed though that the calls for Buff to be traded sure have quieted down.
Well, the trade deadline HAS passed...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad