Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Blues | Thurs, Oct 4th, 7PM CT | TSN | Season Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016

I don't think the Blues even make the playoffs. They lost their # 2 center in Stastny, and what big improvements have they made this season ?? I think they'll do about the same as last year. They will be good, but not good enough.

I don't think the Jets even make the playoffs. They lost their # 2 center in Stastny, and what big improvements have they made this season ?? I think they'll do about the same as last year. They will be good, but not good enough.

:sarcasm:

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think the Jets even make the playoffs. They lost their # 2 center in Stastny, and what big improvements have they made this season ?? I think they'll do about the same as last year. They will be good, but not good enough.

The Jets have goaltending lol.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016

Rentals are not considered to be lost players if they don't re-sign. They finished 2nd oa why would they make changes.

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg

I don't think the Blues even make the playoffs. They lost their # 2 center in Stastny, and what big improvements have they made this season ?? I think they'll do about the same as last year. They will be good, but not good enough.
They got Ryan O'Reilly

FiveHoled

Jul 2, 2016
West Coast
Actually I really like the idea of Ehlers playing with Rosie. It helps Rosie use his speed and play at a fast pace and it allows Ehlers to be the trigger-man on a line. KV IMO is in a real nice spot with these 2 playing further down the lineup. I expect this line to be a major contributor on the score board especially with 3rd and 4th line matchups.

I haven't noticed anyone suggesting KC on this line with Rosie and Ehlers. Personally, I'd get on up out of my seat and start lickin' my chops if Maurice lined them up together!

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I haven't noticed anyone suggesting KC on this line with Rosie and Ehlers. Personally, I'd get on up out of my seat and start lickin' my chops if Maurice lined them up together!

Yep. For every brief moment that Connor and Roslovic were together last season it was magic. Their OT goal against Montreal was beautiful.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Little-Laine
Vesalainen-Roslovic-Ehlers
Copp-Lowry-Tanev
Lemieux, Dano

Morrissey-Trouba
Chiarot-Byfuglien
Morrow-Myers
Kulikov

So vesalainen roslovic and ehlers is a real line