Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Who hates Pie?

Scum of the earth

:sarcasm:

Try as i might, I just can't hate our central division bro's right now. Give it time, but right now:

Chicago St.Louis Colorado: Solid

Nashville I like

Dallas, meh dont care

Minny: They are the only ones i hate a little right now, But if they were in the SC final i would cheer for them

Last edited:

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
You're within your rights to question him, as am I in my rights to present an opposing opinion.

If you listened to Mark's interview afterwards, he handled it like a pro. Some guys can stomach criticism and use it to improve their game, some can't.

Regarding Kane: that's turned out horribly, hasn't it? Always hard working, becoming defensively responsible (enough that he's one of the Jets best PK'ers), is maturing off ice, and becoming a leader on ice. Terrible. ;)

BTW: just havin' some fun - we're reading this differently, and I'm just trying to present my opinion. I respect your opinion, even if I'm goofin' around.

we will have to agree to disagree--imvho Evander Kane would have become Evander Kane regardless of Claude Noel.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Strange how people can read things in completely different ways. He was honest - I don't think he **** on him.

PS: if Scheifele can't handle those sorts of comments, then I've misread his character.

It didn't sound too bad to me either. Noel's been a lot harder on others over the past couple years. I expect Brighteyes to have a nice bounce back game tonight.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Anybody else's TSN-Jets look really weird right now?

Its+a+cyanide+and+happiness+comic.+When+you+see+comic+_586ed493c30cf6a49179d0d95dbe6391.jpg

somebody take a picture of that its pretty funny

teebanas

Feb 27, 2013
West St Paul MB
They always do this weird testing on TSN jets hours AFTER a game, cause I leave the channel on and forget, then I walk into my room to hear "BEEEEEEEEP" 2 hours later. It worries me that it's happening now , hopefully it gets fixed . Oh well, according to my NHL 14 calculations, Scheifele scores tonight .

EDIT: channel got fixed just now yay

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
You're within your rights to question him, as am I in my rights to present an opposing opinion.

If you listened to Mark's interview afterwards, he handled it like a pro. Some guys can stomach criticism and use it to improve their game, some can't.

Regarding Kane: that's turned out horribly, hasn't it? Always hard working, becoming defensively responsible (enough that he's one of the Jets best PK'ers), is maturing off ice, and becoming a leader on ice. Terrible. ;)

BTW: just havin' some fun - we're reading this differently, and I'm just trying to present my opinion. I respect your opinion, even if I'm goofin' around.

I agree, I didn't hear anything from Noel that was negative. I didn't agree with Noel about taking him out of the game last night, but there was nothing wrong with the interview.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Why the **** would you scratch Peluso for Thorburn?
You had him on the third ****ing line the last three games.

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad