Jets @ Avalanche | Sun Oct 27 | 7PM | Pepsi Center | "Avalanche Alert"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Jets win 3-1. Kane, schief and peluso. Man would it feel good to beat a first place team. Not sure if I should watch though as I couldn't last night and we won. GO JETS GO!

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm scared of this game tonight. The Av's have really solid goaltending and the Jets don't get enough traffic in front of the net to throw off a hot goalie.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
I of course hope I'm wrong but I think this game is going to get ugly REAL quick. Not only did the team play the night before and went to OT Noel also shortened the bench, the Top 6 is going to be gassed and the Avalanche will pounce all over that.

Then of course Noel will not give Montoya any more starts the rest of the season outside of the odd back to back because Noel will think it was all his fault.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Not scared at all. We seem to play good every time we play a high ranked or hot team. I think we will compete tonight and outwork them. Maybe get an ugly win.

Hope for Montoya to be sharp tonight.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Bozo Syndrome in reverse tonight. Jets win 5-3.

s4c3lu.jpg

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I am very nervous about this game. I do not like (nor understand) Noel's bench management last night. We better hope to hell we don't get down a couple early because I don't think we will have the horses to come back.

Really hoping Montoya has another strong start and Noel wakes the **** up.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Well I don't like our chances.
But often games like these are ones where the team shocks the world.
I just want to see Monty play, and Noel focus on better use of his bench.
If I see those two things, along with maximum effort, I'll be happy.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm really interested to see how Montoya performs tonight.

Less athletic, doesn't track the puck as well, but handles the puck better, and usually gives up fewer rebounds (though Pavs was quite good at corralling the rebounds last night, which is unusual).

What I want to see, and will be watching for: does this A) help our breakouts, and B) cut down on scrambly play around the net and in the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad