GDT: Jets at Senators - 7PM - TSN5 and RDS2 - No one cares anymore.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
at the same time Chabot is already getting the spezza/ek treatment do we really want to add to that

Pull an old school Minnesota Wild. Rotating captain! Different captain every month! I have a couple of vivid memories of Brad Bombardir and Wes Walz rockin the 'C' for Minny back in the day.

Reactions: TheNewEra

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pull an old school Minnesota Wild. Rotating captain! Different captain every month! I have a couple of vivid memories of Brad Bombardir and Wes Walz rockin the 'C' for Minny back in the day.

Just make a big wheel and have some charity kid spin it every month.

And it’s.....Artem Anisimov!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If Murray lays a lemon in his next 2 or 3 games, do we shut him down for the season and just roll with Hoggie and FBerg?

It will be fascinating .. Real life, Real drama

54b9321cd8d6a306854e7f3ac9c2721f.gif

Reactions: SensFactor

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
That settles it give it to Nick Paul

haha, i should have definitely added that it should go to brady for that reason. He seems calmer in that sense and since we already have one guy who is getting unwarranted criticism then we shouldnt be adding captaincy to it imo.

Chabot would be the safer choice since I would not be surprised if brady wants a bridge deal.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
For the money we're paying him, Murray should be getting starts.

I think we can all agree the team is playing better now than it was at the start of the year. Maybe Murray'll look better too. Maybe a rising tide will lift all boats.

At worse, he sucks and we lose, remaining right at the bottom of the standings and in line for another lottery pick.
It's hard for a leaky boat to rise with the tide. Hope Murray can be patched.

trentmccleary

Mar 2, 2002
Alfie-Ville
Visit site
Back in my day, the lack of hot water at the Palladium was just "not quite freezing" cold.

These young whipper snappers in their Corel center Scotia Bank Place CTC don't even know what they're missing...

In the future world of deep fake video memes, I'm going to have Morgan Freeman from the Shawshank Redemption read this.

images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad