GDT: Jets at Senators - 7PM - TSN5 and RDS2 - No one cares anymore.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Roster notes
The Senators claimed defenceman Victor Mete off of waivers today from Montreal and he is eligible to play tonight for Ottawa.

Colin White was activated off of I.R. earlier today and will play tonight according to Sens head coach D.J. Smith as will d-man Josh Brown.

Late Sunday night, the Sens traded defencemen Braydon Coburn to the Islanders and Mike Reilly to Boston while earlier today, Erik Gudbranson was moved to Nashville.

cut.jpg

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
Interested in seeing a Brannstrom Zub pair and maybe some sheltered Mete minutes.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
its going to be really interesting to see the kids in roles they arent used to. Mainly PK. We got Zaistev/Zub and J. Brown for tonight so one of Chabot/Bran/mete are going to be on the pk

Reactions: jbeck5

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
its going to be really interesting to see the kids in roles they arent used to. Mainly PK. We got Zaistev/Zub and J. Brown for tonight so one of Chabot/Bran/mete are going to be on the pk
If it's Chabot that just adds more minutes to his already excessive ice time & if it's one of the other two it won't be pretty. It will be fun to watch Brannstrom & Mete trying to push out Scheifle & Wheeler on the PK or Mete drop the gloves with Lowry :sarcasm: Got to add that or people will think I'm serious.

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
If it's Chabot that just adds more minutes to his already excessive ice time & if it's one of the other two it won't be pretty. It will be fun to watch Brannstrom & Mete trying to push out Scheifle & Wheeler on the PK or Mete drop the gloves with Lowry :sarcasm: Got to add that or people will think I'm serious.

Wheeler won't be on the PP. He took an elbow to the head (which left him flat on the ice but the NHL doesn't care since it's a western team) and didn't make the trip out here.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013

if it is chabot then i hope we limit him a bit more 5 on 5. If DJ takes this to play chabot consistently over 30 minutes then he really needs to go

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
if it is chabot then i hope we limit him a bit more 5 on 5. If DJ takes this to play chabot consistently over 30 minutes then he really needs to go
What do you think it will be like with the other two on the PK? Let's hope he doesn't try to block to many shots.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
What do you think it will be like with the other two on the PK? Let's hope he doesn't try to block to many shots.

Chabot-Zaistev as one pairing and J Brown-Zub as the other?? That would be my best guess. No real great options but its not like our pk was amazing anyways. We are 25th in the league at a 76% pk rate. We can definitely do worse but there isnt that much further to fall.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Wow quite a better day than i was expecting. Didnt think we would be able trade anyone.

So the final stretch starts now. Just concerned with development, not worried about wins. Not worried much about winning either, so should be a relaxing final stretch. Go Sens Go, or whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad