Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Knights May 18 7 pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
Before the playoffs I kept thinking about Hellybucyk and that he could choke when it was show time. He has been hot and cold in these playoffs but these last 2 games he is the major reason we trail Vegas. On 9 out of 10 one on one’s he can’t stop a beach ball. If he has another bad game tomorrow night we’re all but out, but it ain’t over till it’s over. Chicago came back from being buried. It would be time to roll with Mason in game 5 and rest of the series if he won that game.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Man this site is cooked , i go out of town for a few days and the Jets lose 2 games and i can barely post a single sentence now , what the hell ?

Reactions: Ares and Duke749

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok , i know what the Jets have to do to score more goals , Laine ..... SHAVE THE BEARD ALREADY !!!!!! It's all very scientific stuff you know . :laugh:

Reactions: Guerzy and Duke749

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wow , this site man , my laughing emoji looks like it has the hiccups , or a weird twitch . :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If Ehlers isn't hurt he still brings alot to the table even if he's not scoring , just his ability to carry the puck from our end into the Knights end is a major plus . I like Tanev but he has no business on the 2nd line , move Frenchie up to play with Stastny and Laine .

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
May not be able to post during the game today. If HFBoards continues to be slower than Grampa McPylon, just forget it.
This is ridiculous already , what is going on with this site ? :shakehead Jesus now blue shaking head has a weird twitch too !

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
No GDT yet?

200.gif

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Jets need to raise their game, including Helle.
Vegas is so opportunistic on turnovers theJets have to be smarter about dumping the puck in and not trying to carry it past a wall of Vegas defenders (especially late in their shifts).
Helle has to handle the puck less, just not a strength of his game at this point.
JMO, but clean those things up and the Jets chances to win improves dramatically.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I think Helle has done a good job handling the puck all playoffs. I'm not sure the issue is his entirely, the communication seems off and the D appear hesitant at times as well. Somebody needs to take charge, usually that hasn't been a problem.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Helle is absolutely not the reason we lost. They had a breakaway 20 seconds into the game then skated circles around us right after scheifeles goal.

Accusing helle is just unfairly picking a scapegoat

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Jets needed to win at least one in Vegas and that'll hopefully be tonight. Assuming Ehlers was hurt last game but plays tonight then go with the exact lineup which got you here. Only change I might consider is replacing Enstrom with Morrow or Kulikov, depending on how one feels about their comparative skating abilities and size. No point in rebuilding your lineup from scratch at this stage of the season. More negatives than positives imo. Cut down on the giveaways caused by back pressure (funny how most giveaways do not result in opposition goals except in the past few Jet games) and put the puck on the net and good things will result. Lots of Manitobans will be there I hear. Friends left at 5 this morning via Toronto.

Reactions: Easternbull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad