Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Knights May 16 8pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
With the speed Vegas has, Jets D need to choose their pinches wisely. Vegas feeds on turnovers and opponents lazy plays.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Im more worried about this game than the game 7 against the Preds.

Preds don't play 60mins consistently even in regular season against Jets. so you know Jets offense can take over.
This Knights team, they don't let up.

But if Jets play full 60mins the way they can. There is no reason they don't win game 3.

I switch bottom 6

Perrault Copp Armia
Tanev Lowry Little

Reactions: GNP

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
So Vegas planning "something special" before the game tomorrow according to HNIC. Great, there's 20 minutes of garbage wasted time before the puck drops.

I have said this before, will say it again, any pre-game shenanigans that delay the puck drop should be assessed as a "delay of game" penalty against the home team. If the puck drop time is listed at 7:08 and the puck doesn't drop by 7:09... automatic 2 minute minor penalty for the home team.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Vegas media availability audio:

Players: Perreault, Copp, Scheifele and Hellebuyck.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: What has made his team such a good read team? Any theory why home teams have a losing record in the playoffs? On travel advantages in the playoff. Can you get energy from a crazy crowd? How does the team better handle the Vegas attack? Thoughts on the Golden Knights D core? Is this a similar series to the Nashville one? The challenge of the Vegas top line. On line matching.

To listen click here.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
My guess is we get to witness some awesome larping. Their pregame shit is cringeworthy!

Reactions: purdy44

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
With the speed Vegas has, Jets D need to choose their pinches wisely. Vegas feeds on turnovers and opponents lazy plays.
They just need to make they have support, which they usually do. There has been a few misreads during the playoffs, Trouba's last night for one. I don't worry about them being lazy though..

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Vancouver, Toronto and Vegas fans all think the Jets are done now after losing one game.

Lets make them eat ****.
Meh, this is what I think of them.
d9736829f80f80f76648e30a9bc268a4.jpg

Reactions: tntkid

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Quit with the WWA style conspiracy theories.
It's weird when the coaches call out the refs ... the next game they win. Boudreau, Babcock, Gallant all were not happy with the officiating and the very next game the calls go their way and they win.
I watched some of Caps/Tampa game tonight ... cross check to the face no call against Tampa ... tap a stick 2 min PP for Tampa ... give me a break. Even the announcers mentioned it.
Everyone is human and makes mistakes but when a player gets cross checked to the ice 3 times without the puck and no calls you know something is fishy.

Last edited:
Reactions: TXHockeyFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad