Rumor: Jets and Avs (Kyle Connor)

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Not just a no.
A f*** no with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

KFC is staying in Winnipeg and he is not being traded.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Saitama

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
Most would rather trade Wheeler over Connor. Not sure why they'd ship out a young asset and highly productive player when they have a ticking time bomb in Wheeler.

Walt22

Mar 19, 2018
M
Maybe you should take a deep look at how this story started.
Maybe you should take a deep look at what the story said. Not a word about the Jets calling anyone... but thanks for pointing out you assumption or lack of reading ability.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
M

Maybe you should take a deep look at what the story said. Not a word about the Jets calling anyone... but thanks for pointing out you assumption or lack of reading ability.

This rumor is about what Winnipeg could get for Connor.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
I'm actually very interested in this hypothetical scenario because this would basically be the Jets trading their Nylander for D help. Want to see the type of D they can bring in. I think it's harder to get the good guys than most think.

except for the fact that connor is a 30 goal scorer while nylander is 20 goal scorer. Yes, this season there both having similar seasons(connor is still beating him) but connor has been the more consistent goal scorer.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
M

*your*

everyone needs to calm down. This hasn't got enough legs to even walk yet much less get angry over

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Why would jets ever do this? Connor has way more value than Byram right now, there would need to be a significant + for them to even consider this. They should trade either Ehlers, Wheeler or even Laine way before thinking of trading Connor

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Sakic doesn’t seem like the type to trade away a #4 overall less than a year after drafting him, I’d rather gamble On Byram personally.

Reactions: Ararana

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
For Kyle Connor I would do it in a minute. He's seriously underrated around here.
Yes, and as much as I like Byram and what he could potentially become, trading Connor especially in the division could seriously come back to haunt the Jets. He’d scorch them constantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->