FkYPFtF.png
Holy matchups

That's a wake-up to the nhl

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Or you can use your brain and actually look at his body of work over his career instead of being a clown and judging him based on one game. Shall we search your history and see how you felt about Santini?

His body of work? He’s honestly been a liability in 75% of the games he’s played. Yes, I liked Santini when he had a very good 10 game stretch, but I stopped defending him after he couldn’t sustain that type of play.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Year after year (literally) Severson has been in last place on the Devils defense for ES GA/60.

But HOLY CRAP, in Game #1 this year he's already staked him claim to it!

Reactions: Take Notes

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
@Aethon 4-0 lead and whose the only player that is -4? And before you day plus minus is garbage, just stop, you been defending Severson for years and he blows
You think the goal in the lat 10 seconds of the 2nd was on Severson?

You think the goal when Hughes was taking a defensive zone faceoff because of an icing that lead to the team being pinned in the zone forever was Severson's fault?

You think those soft ass goals Blackwood let up were all on Severson? Was no doubt a rough game but that 4th line that he played behind most of the night wasn't very good with their support. I saw lots of problems with Wood and Hayden looking completely lost Mueller and Severson staring at each trying to figure out who was doing what....

But if you want to blame it all on Severson be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad