Post-Game Talk: Jets 2.0 beat Jets 1.0 5-3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
23ItbPb.jpg

Winnipeg Jets in Aviator jerseys... 2-0
Brossoit... 2-0

Did Beyak say Jacob Troubish in the end? lmao.

Discuss...

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Problem of holding 3rd period leads need to be addressed. Mind you Keller with 2 amazing snipes. Kid is legit

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
That was embarrassing as hell.

PP1 seems even better. Perreault scored and I like that guy. Laine flipping out was funny to see. He had a good game, some turnovers, but everyone has those. Only an idiot would pin a goal directly on Laine.

Line changes more obvious than ever. Let's see if Mo can do it or is he forever doomed to impotence.

Our secondary scoring came through, but I'm picking up a trend where our secondary scoring is bailing us out against bad teams. If we would have played against a good team tonight, there would have been no mercy.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Oh well, good win.. but PoMo ice distribution continues to puzzle me.

@sipowicz

I don’t think it works that way, with young players and confidence, especially when some players are playing more and also not really scoring alot, yet still get to play more.

And it’s not lik Ehlers has been bad.

But I get the feeling you and I will never agree on that and have very, VERY different opinions on Ehlers and his worth.

Reactions: bisonbutt

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
That was embarrassing as hell.

PP1 seems even better. Perreault scored and I like that guy. Laine flipping out was funny to see. He had a good game, some turnovers, but everyone has those. Only an idiot would pin a goal directly on Laine.

Line changes more obvious than ever. Let's see if Mo can do it or is he forever doomed to impotence.

Our secondary scoring came through, but I'm picking up a trend where our secondary scoring is bailing us out against bad teams. If we would have played against a good team tonight, there would have been no mercy.

I'm betting on impotence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->