GDT: JET IN @ HURRICANE

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
So it's official. Dad is back from vacation and he is ready to set the kids back on the right path. That being THE PATH OF GLORIOUS VENGEANCE.

Last game against Jets was a part of the Canadian Crusade and it included a lot of goalscoring, including one particular SvechniGoal. And as much as I am all for FABULOUS DISPLAY OF SKILL OR A GOAL INFUSION, what we need right now IS TO FREAKING WIN NO MATTER HOW. JETS ARE PRETTY COOL AND THEY ARE WESTERN CONFERENCE SO OVERTIME WIN IS PRETTY FINE.

BUT AS ALWAYS TAKE VENGEANCE AND TAKE IT NOW.

FOR DOUGIE. FOR WILLIAMS. FOR THE RIGHT OF BEING THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF JERKS IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

Attachments

• 2ktjw3.jpg
    2ktjw3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
On an unrelated note, does anybody know if the last storm surge caused Cherry to finally stroke out?

He hates the Surge, but gets a boner for supporting the military, which that Surge did.

I’m not sure his senile brain is capable of reconciling this. Should we send somebody to his nursing home to check on him?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
On an unrelated note, does anybody know if the last storm surge caused Cherry to finally stroke out?

He hates the Surge, but gets a ***** for supporting the military, which that Surge did.

I’m not sure his senile brain is capable of reconciling this. Should we send somebody to his nursing home to check on him?

1% chance he even saw it

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

He hates the Surge, but gets a ***** for supporting the military, which that Surge did.

Does anyone care about Don Cherry anymore?

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Would be really nice to win big against the Jets tonight and send them to Columbus very angry. Highly doubt that happens though, probably in for another nail-biter. Regardless, they need at least a point to ensure they're in a playoff spot going into the break. I think that's big mentally.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Would be really nice to win big against the Jets tonight and send them to Columbus very angry. Highly doubt that happens though, probably in for another nail-biter. Regardless, they need at least a point to ensure they're in a playoff spot going into the break. I think that's big mentally.

Dad being a player's sage certainly helps the mental side of our team. We'll see if it translates to a winning streak soon.

SliceNDice92

Dec 10, 2017
Please just please... this one time can we get some help from the rangers? Every time we play them somehow we lose. But my god every time we could use some help from them beating someone we are battling, they f***ing lay an egg. So please just this once.. f***ing win!

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
News Flash:
Bobby Hull heard about Willy's big come back.
He's decided he can do the same with the Jets sporting a new toupee!! ;)

bobby-hull-of-jets-at-madison-square-b-bennett.jpg

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->