Rumor: Jesse Wants Out 4: Get Out of the Pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I figured that I would "jump in" on the fun.

tenor.gif

Why stop there?

AcceptableUntriedAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It was definitely all going according to plan for veteran agent Letho. Then he realized Holland wasn't going to bite on his pressure and had to make a desperate attempt to salvage the situation, backtracking on all his threats and looking like a goof in the process.

Lehto “Were outta here”
Holland “Not so fast”

27A293F4-F247-4437-A2B8-62F4857C3801.gif

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Can someone give me a summary of where we are with Puljijarvi right now? I’ve avoided these threads all summer and don’t feel like reading through them now. Last I checked we were arguing about whether or not he wanted to be traded.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Can someone give me a summary of where we are with Puljijarvi right now? I’ve avoided these threads all summer and don’t feel like reading through them now. Last I checked we were arguing about whether or not he wanted to be traded.

The Puljujarvi fiasco is literally a soap opera. You could not watch for a year and a half and pick up right where you left off without missing much of a change to a story line in the news and the JP threads. I think the main discussions are whether to trade him before camp or let him play in Europe to (hopefully) boost trade value. There's also a side story to this soap whether Puljujarvi's comments of wanting out are to be taken word for word when translated or if something was lost in translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: rboomercat90

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

The situation is currently in the humorous gif state and there is no real further discussion to be had. Please join for the LOL's

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
source.gif

@Del Preston please make another one of my dreams come true and change this to Ken Holland throwing the pizza and maybe Jesse's face on the box?

Funny story I read about the true homeowners who reside in the home used for the White residence in Breaking Bad. Because of this scene, fans of the show would "drop by" to throw a full pizza on the roof.

Needless to say, the homeowners are pretty pissed off having to scrape pizza off their roof, their driveway, their cars, etc. and have since taken steps to put an end to it.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Jesse and his agent, as well as BLH do not appreciate the epic fail poolparty translations provided in this thread. Please provide more accurate depictions that are sympathetic to their plight and consistent with their actual stated positions.

We don't want to cause any crying and tears.

We need some commensurate epic fails here

watch

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Funny story I read about the true homeowners who reside in the home used for the White residence in Breaking Bad. Because of this scene, fans of the show would "drop by" to throw a full pizza on the roof.

Needless to say, the homeowners are pretty pissed off having to scrape pizza off their roof, their driveway, their cars, etc. and have since taken steps to put an end to it.
Have they tried moving? Or has it got lost in translation

Reactions: frag2

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Jesse and his agent, as well as BLH do not appreciate the epic fail poolparty translations provided in this thread. Please provide more accurate depictions that are sympathetic to their plight and consistent with their actual stated positions.

We don't want to cause any crying and tears.

We need some commensurate epic fails here

watch

Have we reached engineering fails yet? I think we have

Reactions: Dan Kelly

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Still think he will be back and chalked up to a mis understanding. with a trade down the road at some time with in this season.

If Jesse was smart thats the outcome he should be pushing for...returning to the team. Just apologize for the misunderstanding and move forward with the hope that he can rebuild his profile and then get traded.

That said its abundantly clear that 'smarts' is not a major part of Jesses toolbox. A point could be made that it isnt even in the toolbox.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton

Quick Recap

-Lehto ( Puljujarvi's agent) revealed before draft that Puljujarvi wanted a trade and will not play for the oilers again, said he will play in europe.
This, on the assumption that this will force Holland to trade him during draft.
Holland didn't flinch.

-Fast forward a couple months and Lehto backtracked on his original statement that Puljujarvi wasn't for sure not going to play for the oilers this fall.

- This past month, Puljujarvi interviewed in Finnish, double down on his trade request and said he will not play for oilers, will play in europe if not traded, but apparently ia very confident he will be traded before camp, will play in NA with a NHL team, and wants a top 6 role on top of that.
NHL media and oiler fans took exception to this.

- Leads to now, where there is just an entitled poo in the pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerchon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad