Player Discussion Jesse Puljujarvi Part 9: 98 NO MORE! JERSEY NUMBER NERDS REJOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
How dare JP wear 13.

9 - 8 = 1. That is 3 numbers. 1 is the first digit and the 3 is the second digit and that is his new number 13. So he’s still sporting 98. Gretzky wore 99. McDavid wears 97. So he thinks he’s better than McDavid and nearly as good as Gretzky.

View attachment 382729

giphy.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

heh, back in the 90's I was trying to show some relatives how to use Personal Computers and one of them managed to delete the desktop or something. Another would do weird clicks with the mouse and managed to resize the desktop to a thin sliver that was rendered unusable. This person also managed to freeze my hard drive more than once. Back in the day where there was no internet and you couldn't look up how to fix something and you had to consult the manuals you had to buy.

Using your own computer to teach others how to use computers seemed like a good idea but..

it just reminded me of those fun times.

KMart27

Jun 9, 2013
Hopefully he plays well on Wednesday so we can focus on that rather than this number nonsense.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Jim should be waging a war on the city for letting the honourable Wayne Gretzky Drive go to shit. When I see “98” I don’t think of anything but the number “98”. But when I see “99” I will think of a shitty road..

sorry. Rant over. Let’s go #13!!

HockeyHistorian

Mar 17, 2015
Great to hear that Jesse has had a warm welcome from his teammates. Now it's up to Jesse to show what he has got come next week.

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->