Jesperi Kotkaniemi Vs Brady Tkachuk

Jesperi Kotkaniemi Vs Brady Tkachuk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
At this point in time, it has to be Tkachuk for sure.

But would be awesome if Kotkaniemi become better, which could happen

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Bolded played zero playoff games before age 21 lol. Malkin played 5 games. Yzerman played 7.

So, in the end you can compare him to McDavid, Matthews and Messier. That's still impressive and I think your expectation for Kotkaniemi's potential is reasonable. But you can't call Ottawa fans "insecure" and then leave out info in order to prop up your own player. Someone posted a better list on Reddit. Feel free to use that one.
I didn't compare him, I provided context. Your mind is creating the comparable. If the trolls who hyper-criticize him are triggered by a list that makes him look great, well tough.
And i can call out sens fans as insecure. did you read this thread or other threads comparing the two?

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Brady Tkachuk obviously. KK hasn’t shown that he can reach his potential.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I didn't compare him, I provided context. Your mind is creating the comparable. If the trolls who hyper-criticize him are triggered by a list that makes him look great, well tough.
And i can call out sens fans as insecure. did you read this thread or other threads comparing the two?

Uhhhhh you can word it however you want, but that was a comparison. The context was showing how he compared to other players at the same age.

And obviously it still doesn't explain why you (or Grant McCagg) put a bunch of guys who played zero playoff games on that list (as if it's Joe Sakic/Mario Lemieux fault their teams sucked when they entered the league).

As for the "insecure Sens fan" aspect, well let me tell you a story about the pot that called the kettle black...

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Jesperi "bonafide playoff performer" Kotkaniemi will continue to score on a third of his shots in the postseason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad