Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi (Part VIII) - Pretty Mintniemi Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
He's officially out against the Sharks according to TSN690. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play any of the California games. He'll be back in the lineup again when the Habs return to the Bell Centre so the home fans can see him though.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
hitting 40pts would of been nice...

unless he realys takes off after they put him on the line up, it's gonna be hard! not that it changes much to his developpement but would still have been a nice accomplishement for him.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
He's officially out against the Sharks according to TSN690. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play any of the California games. He'll be back in the lineup again when the Habs return to the Bell Centre so the home fans can see him though.
Unf***ing believable ... let him be a part of our playoff attempt! Win or lose. Our organization is f***ed up.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

All away games. All big teams. If he's spent, then so be it. Let him come back when the team returns from its west coast swing.

Reactions: sheed36

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
He's a boy playing in a mans league, no doubt he is banged up and tired. Think about it guys, just a little thought would be nice.

Reactions: Guns n Roses

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
I just hope they're talking to him.

Not just telling him "You're not playing tomorrow".

It seems quite an easy thing to do, but the past has shown us that it's not always a given in this organization.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Unless the kid can NOT play physically? It is a HUGE mistake to bench him. Here we are again ****ing up a top tier prospect. Unbelievable
Lol, what?

Him taking a few games off will ultimately have zero impact whatsoever in his development. I want to watch him play now too, but the guy probably needs some rest. He's played an insane amount of hockey in the last two years. If he comes back well rested, and hungry to compete, that'll only help our playoff chances.

Reactions: philipsson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad