Jesper Jensen & Andreas Martinsen

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Just wondering if Jesper Jensen is related at all to Nicklas Jensen? Jesper will play for Denmark at the WC. Looks like a fairly good season with Rogle. He played with Bentsson there. Do you think he's any good?

Andreas Martinsen will play for Norway at the WC. Big kid at 6'3 220. Does he have a future as a grinder in the NHL? Perhaps Norwegians could chime in.

Last edited:

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
I like Jesper Jensen, a tough kid that have his strenght in hos own zone but still have some qualities that makes him more of a twoway d-man than a strictly stay-at-home guy. I especially appricate that his toughnes and mean streak.

He will not get drafted, but he looks really promising. You can watch him yourself in the upcoming WC.

I have seen Martinsen in some game for Leksand, but can't remember much about him. Seems to have developed well productionwise in Norway this season.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
If this is the same Jesper Jensen who was on Denmark's national team last spring in Germany, I can say that he's half Swedish and will be playing next season for the Hamburg Freezers.

Ohhh, and he has no relation to Nicklas Jensen.

Tobias

Oct 15, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
If this is the same Jesper Jensen who was on Denmark's national team last spring in Germany, I can say that he's half Swedish and will be playing next season for the Hamburg Freezers.

Ohhh, and he has no relation to Nicklas Jensen.

He isn't. It's another Jesper Jensen, who is a d-man. We sure have a lot of Jensen's on the team :)

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Andreas could likely be a grinder in the NHL. He loves to play physical, and is pretty much tailor made for the NA game. Has some skills too, good around the net.
Big nock on him is probably his skating

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Jensen is the most common last name in Denmark. So the chances of the two of them being related is quiet slim.

Both Jesper Jensens are quiet talented. Probably not NHL talented, but good enough to play in SEL, DEL eller SM-liiga full time. And I'm sure they will be good the Danish national team in many years to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad