Player Discussion Jesper Fast: Part II

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
It seems like the rangers have little interest in signing Fast as I read that there has been no communication between the parties. I think the 3 mil can be better spent elsewhere and our potential forward group will look fine without him.

Kreider-Zibs-Buch
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
LAF-Chytil-Kravs
Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier(Barron)

This is assuming no major trades involving forwards and any trades/tweaks to roster only involve D, especially left D. 23 mil is more than enough to ice this forward group (including reasonable short term deal for Strome) while tweaking back end, including roster bonuses as well.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Not much interest from me to bring him back. Dont trust Quinn to play him on his proper line.

and who was quinn supposed to play there instead last year? Kakko who was statistically like the worst player in the entire league and probably shouldn't have been in the nhl? And btw kakko got more ES TOI than fast to start the year before being demoted cause he wasn't ready.

he was not played over better options, there were no better options last year.

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
It seems like the rangers have little interest in signing Fast as I read that there has been no communication between the parties. I think the 3 mil can be better spent elsewhere and our potential forward group will look fine without him.

Kreider-Zibs-Buch
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
LAF-Chytil-Kravs

This is assuming no major trades involving forwards and any trades/tweaks to roster only involve D, especially left D. 23 mil is more than enough to ice this forward group (including reasonable short term deal for Strome) while tweaking back end, including roster bonuses as well.
I have a feeling they will add an enforcer to the bottom 6. Very talented top 9 but they need someone to protect these guys.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I have a feeling they will add an enforcer to the bottom 6. Very talented top 9 but they need someone to protect these guys.

If that enforcer can actually play thats fine. I don't want another Haley, and although we don't have a true enforcer we have a few guys who are not afraid of physical play.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

Kreider-Zibs-Buch
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
LAF-Chytil-Kravs

Not a lot of defensive play anywhere in that lineup imo.

Reactions: Leetch3

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
On paper and when the puck drops are completely different. Fast shows up when the puck drops.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad