Player Discussion Jesper Fast: Part II

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
We've already revisited Trouba and Strome debates this week. We are not doing Nash and Glass again. I regret saying anything.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
After Hank, Fast may be my favourite Ranger since 2004.

Gotta love a guy with a bulldog mentality who thinks the game at such an elite level.

the cap might force our hands but he is really the perfect veteran leader to teach the young players the right way to play

Reactions: B17 Apricots

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
After Hank, Fast may be my favourite Ranger since 2004.

Gotta love a guy with a bulldog mentality who thinks the game at such an elite level.

I think my love of Hank has died with that monster hometown discount he gave us. Plus I can't stand goalies that show the emotions so much. He should do the honorable thing and retire after this playoff run and go back to Sweden. Would obviously make it easier for him to retire if we win the Cup. But with our coach, I am guessing we get outcoached by top coaches.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I think my love of Hank has died with that monster hometown discount he gave us. Plus I can't stand goalies that show the emotions so much. He should do the honorable thing and retire after this playoff run and go back to Sweden. Would obviously make it easier for him to retire if we win the Cup. But with our coach, I am guessing we get outcoached by top coaches.

Meh. I understand the guy that wants to go out on the top of his game, and leave no doubt about his legacy. But I also understand the guy who won't leave the game without a fight, regardless of how far removed from his prime he may be.

I don't think either one is inherently less "honorable".

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
You don't think we got a good coach?

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
He will easily get double what he should...he's gone.
IDK many teams are up against the cap or having an internal cap. He may not get what everyone is thinking.

Plus he's one of those good guy Swedes. He may want to play out his career here for a few bucks less.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
IDK many teams are up against the cap or having an internal cap. He may not get what everyone is thinking.

Plus he's one of those good guy Swedes. He may want to play out his career here for a few bucks less.
There are plenty of teams who have room.and need guys like him. If he wants to win he needs to take less..but someone will easily offer him 4m. It just won't be on a team that's got a chance to win.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
There are plenty of teams who have room.and need guys like him. If he wants to win he needs to take less..but someone will easily offer him 4m. It just won't be on a team that's got a chance to win.

a team like Kings come to mind or a team like Ducks maybe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad