Jerseys?

TheFlightlessBird

May 29, 2009
As a Pens fan and cheering for your home country, will you get a jersey of a player that doesn't play for the Pens? Or do you feel obligated to buy a Penguins player if you are getting a jersey?

Myself, even though I am a die hard Pens fan since birth, I'll opt for a Backes jersey over Orpik or Martin. Always loved Backes and his style. What say you? :)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
As a Pens fan and cheering for your home country, will you get a jersey of a player that doesn't play for the Pens? Or do you feel obligated to buy a Penguins player if you are getting a jersey?

Myself, even though I am a die hard Pens fan since birth, I'll opt for a Backes jersey over Orpik or Martin. Always loved Backes and his style. What say you? :)

I would get Martin if I got a USA jersey, but unless the national team starts playing a lot more often I will not buy a USA jersey. I would never wear the USA version for a Pens game when I have a Pens jersey available, and I never wear my jerseys for anything but watching games in public.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
I have a few Russian national team Malkin jerseys. I'm a big Geno fan but my loyalty stops there. I want Team USA to beat their ass :)

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
I want a Russian Malkin t-shirt. I'd rock a jersey but couldn't justify paying that much for a jersey if it wasn't Team Canada.

On a semi-unrelated note, my powder blue Malkin jersey is currently signed by.... Crosby :laugh:.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
I wouldn't have a problem wearing a team USA jersery of another player not on the Pens during the Olympics, but only during the Olympics.... Which isn't enough time to justify buying the thing.

But on the flip side, I would wear a Crosby Canadian jersey or Malkin Russian jersey without feeling weird when the Olympics weren't going on and put them away for the couple weeks they are on. So that seems to be more bang for the buck imo. But thats just me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad