Jerseys you own

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Who do you roll with? Anybody else a collector like me?

For me:
Sharks- #EK65
VGK- Fleury
Caps- Ovi
Pens- Malkin/ Crosby x2
Kings- Doughty
NJD- Schneider
NYD- Lundquvist
NYI- Tavares (whelp damn)
Jets- Laine
OTT- Karlsson (.......) Redden/Neil/Alfie
Van- Boeser
MTL- Price
Leafs- Matthews
Sabres- Eichel

Sorry for all the threads, rather a new poster here so tons of questions and curiosity!

There’s an authentic jersey group on Facebook you should check out. Good people and very helpful if you’re trying to find something or need something customized.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
A junior sized Felix Potvin jersey that I wore when playing road hockey as a kid. It's stained and small but I still force myself to wear it whenever I post on the leafs' board in threads complaining about Sparks. Helps bring me to the level of quality needed.

my pride and joy is a Belfour jersey thats way to small for me that has blue paint on it. Blue paint being for when the leafs were in the playoffs in the early 2000's and me and my friends would paint "honk for the leafs" and stand on the side of the road

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Lennart Petrell's HIFK jersey. Maybe someday Koivu's jersey too.

If there was a bucket list for jerseys it would be something like this

Koivu's current Wild jersey
Dominik Hasek's B&W Buffalo jersey
Steve Yzerman's Detroit jersey
Selänne's 90's Ducks jersey
Jagr/Lemieux's Penguins jersey

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Hall - Devils Home
Hischier - Halifax Green
Schneider - USA World Cup Blue
Matthews - Toronto Home
Scheifele - Heritage Classic
Kane - London Knights Green
Oshie - North Dakota Green
Larkin - Winter classic Detroit
Brodeur - Team Canada Black
Larsson - Oilers Home (Orange)
Keith - Blackhawks home
Hedman - Sweden World cup Yellow
Eichel - Team NA black

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Why would anyone have a jersey from more than one team???? I’d never buy a non-Penguins jersey.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Adidas Authentic Arvidsson
Reebok Premier Habs Subban
Reebok Premier Bruins Tim Thomas
CCM Bruins Chara
Reebok Premier Blues Oshie
Reebok Premier Capitals Winter Classic Team (no nameplate or numbers)

I try to add one each month during hockey season. Just something I do to make me feel more "In" during the season.
I have an adidas blank im actually trying to get Arvi's name on the back hopefully soon. Also cool to see a JC person here! I went to ETSU

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Why would anyone have a jersey from more than one team???? I’d never buy a non-Penguins jersey.
I couldnt justify buying one other than the preds? I get some just like hockey and jersey collecting but thats an expensive hobby even if you only buy used, also who has space to keep those just lying around?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nordiques White Sakic
Colorado dark Forsberg
Dallas Black w/green star Niewendyk
My favorite one--Bure dark 2k Canucks
Rangers Lady Liberty Leetch
Rangers Blue Richter
Kings: Palffy white, Smolinski i think purple but it's packed away, Brown white signed, Williams black signed, Kopitar black and purple signed

For me, they're man-cave hangups, just love the game and man I got that Sakic jersey 25ish years ago when I could barely drive, it's a nice piece of life memory for me.

Reactions: NyQuil

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Apologies in advance for the photos/humblebrags.

Brodeur x5 (authentic CCM with '95 patch, replica Pro Player with '00 patch, replica CCM with '03 patch, red/green CCM #29 throwback, Starter red) - I got the authentic one cheap on eBay, probably because the seller had a "Broduer" typo as the title of his auction. The Starter one has a special place in my heart since that was my first jersey.

Daneyko (replica CCM, got it autographed when the Devils were in Vegas last year.
Elias (authentic CCM) - Originally I was planning on customizing it with Arnott when I graduated college in 2002. But Arnott got traded at the 2002 deadline. So I instead was going to go with Sykora, but he got traded a month after graduation. So I defaulted to a better decision in Elias.
Arnott (replica Pro Player with '00 patch) - I always had the itch for the Arnott jersey though, so I finally got it as an Xmas present to myself in 2017.
Sykora (replica Pro Player) - Ditto with Sykora, got that one customized this year to complete the line.
Stevens (replica Pro Player with '00 patch)

16178721_10104616644085074_5656854276663670202_o.jpg

Madden (replica CCM, got it autographed when I was in Cleveland for work in 2017. Madden is the coach there.)
Niedermayer (replica CCM)

1929819_567823674674_201_n.jpg

Gomez (replica CCM) - So the year that Gomez played in the ECHL during the lockout, I watched him play in San Diego a couple times. Apparently he has a decent amount of family down here. There was also some random hockey writer doing an article about Gomez and he got a couple quotes from me.

Parise/Hall (replica Reebok, had the nameplate changed out) - Originally I wanted to get a nameplate for every Devil who wore #9 after Parise and purposefully do a bad job of stitching it over Parise's name. But I dragged my heels and the Devils eventually got Hall. The gag jersey would have been amusing: Josefson, Tedenby, Butler, Tlusty, Havlat.
Larsson (replica Reebok) - Despite knowing I ought to wait, I bought it before his first NHL game. Small jersey foul as I got the jersey with the Reebok logo on the neck, but 2011-12 was the year they switched to the Reebok name on the neck.
Jagr (replica Reebok) - Got it cheap after he was traded to Florida.
Schneider (replica Reebok) - I hated the draft day trade that brought Schneider to the Devils, not that I didn't like him as a goalie but I was afraid he wouldn't resign. So I told myself I'd order a jersey if he signed an extension.

19441810_10105063728309704_1527218186850469831_o.jpg

Kovalchuk/Hischier (replica Reebok, bought it cheap just to have it for the 2017 draft)
Elias (authentic Reebok red/green, got the blank direct from team and customized later) - Wanted to get it in time for the Devils St. Patrick's Day game last season against the Kings, but the company lagged to get it back in time.

Probably forgetting a few. I have three used Jofa practice jerseys from the team and a blank 2001-2003 era Koho jersey which I'm debating who to put on it (Langenbrunner, Brylin, Mogilny, Rafalski).

As for non-Devils, I picked up a Kings Gretzky jersey a few years ago. I've met Wayne a couple times and got to thank him since I was a southern California kid that he converted into being a hockey fan. Plus it's great if I ever want to reenact the Swingers/NHL '93 scene. Also have a Kings Deadmarsh jersey.

11037552_10103272472805094_8125849776233540516_n.jpg

Bill Guerin was always one of my favorite Devils, but I never did get one of his jerseys (possibly because he wore #12 which isn't one of my favorites). Back when I was customizing my first blank jersey, I was debating between Brodeur and Guerin.

Later I had a blank authentic 2002-04 era Team USA jersey that my friend gave me and I had it customized with Guerin. As part of my vacation in 2015, I went to the NHL Awards show in Vegas, then to the draft in Florida, then to Pittsburgh (and other cities) to watch some baseball games.

Before I left, I saw that Guerin was one of the presenters at the award show. So I grabbed the jersey with the faint hope that I might run into him; I accidentally ended up backstage after the show but didn't see him there. I only saw him from a distance at the draft, but when I hopped on my plane to Pittsburgh, I was surprised to find the entire Penguins staff was on my flight. I figured it was bad form to ask somebody for an autograph on a plane, but I eventually worked up the nerve. Guerin could not have been more cool about it. My Sharpie wasn't working, so he had some other staffer dig one out.

At baggage claim, I thanked Guerin again and he mentioned how he actually had his Salt Lake jersey stolen from him. So I kinda laughed to myself in case he had any thought that I somehow ended up with that jersey.

BMMva-RCEAIgKNB.jpg

My niece just started watching The Office, so I'm aiming to get this jersey customized for her Xmas present. As a bonus, her dad's side of the family is from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (apparently they are related to Colby Armstrong's wife as well).

Last edited:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Who do you roll with? Anybody else a collector like me?

For me:
Sharks- #EK65
VGK- Fleury
Caps- Ovi
Pens- Malkin/ Crosby x2
Kings- Doughty
NJD- Schneider
NYD- Lundquvist
NYI- Tavares (whelp damn)
Jets- Laine
OTT- Karlsson (.......) Redden/Neil/Alfie
Van- Boeser
MTL- Price
Leafs- Matthews
Sabres- Eichel

Sorry for all the threads, rather a new poster here so tons of questions and curiosity!

I have far to many too list. Caps fan, so I have maybe 200 total jerseys of theirs (no twins). I'd say 30 are cheap chinese knock offs....and then another 50 are lower grade. I dont own any other teams NHL jerseys. I do have around 25 University New Hampshire game worns though.

I prob have 70 game worns/game issued from all over the Caps different eras (just got a Rick Green Home Red from 1979, pretty sweet), and another 50 or so authentic's. You name a Caps player, I probably have a jersey for them. Obviously their are still some that I'd like to get. I've stopped with the knock offs and lower grade, those were from my earlier years. Now its mostly Game Worn's.

My most eclectic was a Milan Novy game worn from 1982-83. #66. I didnt even remember that they had a #66 (been a fan since 1979). Also have some odd ones like an Olaf Kolzig #35, a Karl Alzner #47, and a Dmitri Orlov #81, just to name a few. I could go on and on....LOL

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Some crazy collections in here.

I own a black 99... 1993 throwback
#1 Luongo, home Canucks.

Both were gifts.

Other non-hockey include: #32 Browns throwback, #21 Tomlinson, #24 Lynch (Raiders), #7 Elway throwback (gift-would never of bought this one, ever)

First ever jersey I purchased #26 Kaufman - Raiders jersey.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
#81 Hossa
#72 Panarin
#20 Saad
#2 Keith

All Hawks. Hossa 2009, Keith 2014, Saad summer 2015, Panarin October 2015. There will be Boqvist some day.

Reactions: iSophagus

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Flames Home Phaneuf
Flames Home Brodie
Flames Retro Tkachuk
Red Wings Stanley Cup Playoffs Home Lidstrom

About to order a Charlestown Chiefs jersey too, does that count? ;)

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

This is a very Penguins-fan question (that's sarcasm, insert wink here) but some people just love the game itself and love players from different eras and teams.

I'm a Flyers fan through and through, but I'd absolutely wear an Avalanche Forsberg or Panthers Bure jersey if I could afford one. I'd probably rock a Preds sweater too, I already own a couple hats because I love that city and how that team plays and Laviolette's my favorite NHL coach. I'm also into old-school stuff, so I have Rockies and Whalers gear even though they're now the Devils and Canes. A Nordiques Sakic or a Whalers Francis would be cool as hell.

It's really not a big deal. It doesn't undermine your fundamental commitment to your own team or whatever, it's just clothing.

To answer the thread:

A blank Flyers 90's away
A Lindros (pre-captaincy) Flyers 90's home

And that's all. Since new jerseys are so expensive, I just like buying throwbacks on eBay. Back in the 90's many companies had the rights to produce them, and a lot of the non-authentics still had sewn on numbers and stuff. Starter, CCM, Koho, Nike...there's a ton of options.

Last edited:

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
All are Authentic except the All Star one

Ducks 2006-07 home black (blank)
Ducks 2013-14 Stadium Series orange (Ryan Getzlaf)
Ducks 2014-15 road white (Ryan Kesler)
Ducks 2015-16 home black (Andrew Cogliano)
Ducks 2015-16 orange third (John Gibson)
Ducks 2018-19 mighty third (Josh Manson)
Bruins 2017-18 home black (blank)
Knights 2017-18 home grey (blank)
San Diego Gulls home white (Shea Theodore)
Pacific Division All Star 2016 (John Scott)

and the absolute prize of the collection

Blackhawks 2017-18 home red (Scott Foster)

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Leafs
Sundin blue from '98
Sundin blue from '02
Sundin blue from '07
Blank white from '02
Steen blue from '06
Steen white from '08
Kaberle blue from '08
Phaneuf blue from '11
Kessel '14 Winter Classic
Blank '12 Vintage 3rd '67 jersey
Matthews '16 blue
Marner '17 Centennial Classic
Nylander '18 Stadium Series

Other Teams with names
Iginla '02 black Flames horse
Phaneuf '05 red Flames
Crosby '05 black Penguins
Toews '09 red Hawks

Other teams blank
Capitals black early 00s
Hawks black early 00s
Jackets blue early 00s with bee on shoulder
Sharks black early 00s
Sabres red third early 00s
Coyotes black late 90s
Jets white mid 90s

Actual Vintage jerseys blank from the 70s
Leafs blue
Canucks blue
Rockies blue
Hawks Red
Racers white
Habs white

International blank
Canada red '02 Olympics
Canada white '10 Olympics
Canada red late 00s/early 10s World Jrs/World Championships

AHL
Marlies blue '06
Bulldogs blue practice jersey

Reactions: Taluss

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
#66 91-92 version
#87 Vegas gold
#71 2014 Stadium Series
#81 2016 Stadium Series
And #12 Iginla Vegas gold away

oilers4life

Jun 1, 2016
i got yakupov got it in his rookie season and got a penner both ended up duds then cover penners name covered with duck tape and put lucic on it i swear i have bad luck when i pick a player to like

Reactions: iSophagus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad