Jerseys of the lesser hockey countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
This isn't terribly interesting, but I found a picture of some jerseys from countries that you may not have seen before:

bottombanner.gif

I know it's hard to see them, but from left to right, it goes: Turkey, Iceland, Mexico, Armenia, and Ireland. Does anyone know of a site that has decent pictures of other international jerseys?

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
LOL.

I have a friend who has a "Dubai Mighty Camels" jersey. His parents live in the UAE, and he plays some hockey there....the jersey is pretty funny. Sort of curious what the Arabic around the logo says though.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think I'm good enough to play for the Barbados National Team.

kacz

Jul 1, 2003
www.youtube.com
Anyone want to play for the Ukrainian National U-20 Team? There's one tough expectation but only the best will provail :)

-Weigh more then 180lbs.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Dr. kØUkLØs said:
I knew about hockey in Greece, eventhough they are not good... because Chris Chelios is involved partially with it. Not as a player of coarse but as a promoter-type.

I didn't know Afghanistan has a team?

They don't have a team. Many of those jerseys are made-up.
Fun to look at none the less.

WhalerBoy

Jul 22, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
seachd....where did you get those from? I want to get the Armenia one if someone will make it.

I looked at teh classics website, but armenia wasnt there

(i can easily afford it...grand prize of the WJC pool was a jersey and I won!)

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
WhalerBoy said:
seachd....where did you get those from? I want to get the Armenia one if someone will make it.

I got it off the Ãshokkísamband Ãslands site - http://www.ihi.is. I'm not quite sure how you'd get a hold of jerseys like those. You might have to ask the hockey association of the country if they could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->