OT: Jerseys for a cheap price?

Panj

Mar 27, 2013
I know that the downtown Army and Navy had Canucks jerseys for $40. To bad I was to late. Do you guys know any places that have a reasonable price for Jerseys?

Oh, Caps and Sabres Jerseys are $20 at Army and Navy.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I'll wager $1000 you can't tell the difference between my fake sweaters and canucks team store ones.

Wolfhard

Jul 7, 2012
BC
Any $20 oilers jerseys? Wouldn't mind having a few on hand. Ya know. To throw on the ice, just to watch Eakins flip :D

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
I'll sell you my 100% authentic Canucks jersey for 40 bucks:

wDnWH.jpg

Just got it, brand new never been worn, great deal!

Kip96

Feb 8, 2010
West Coast
Blue Line Sports at Park Royal In West Van had 50% off so $65 plus tax for Canuck jerseys. Not sure if the sale is still going but they always have it for boxing week and right after playoff exits

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
It's not inconceivable at all to get some legit jerseys for $60-$70. You just have to buy them at the right time, preferably around Black Friday/Boxing Week or right after a season's end when you'll usually see them sold at a 50% discount.

If you're looking to spend $20-$40, you're either looking at buying shirts/hoodies or going down the counterfeit route.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
It's not inconceivable at all to get some legit jerseys for $60-$70. You just have to buy them at the right time, preferably around Black Friday/Boxing Week or right after a season's end when you'll usually see them sold at a 50% discount.

If you're looking to spend $20-$40, you're either looking at buying shirts/hoodies or going down the counterfeit route.

Yeah, cheapest I've ever seen jerseys is in the $60-70 range which, as others have pointed out, usually happen at end of season or big sales.

I did some quick research and it seems that Army and Navy's stock of Canucks jerseys are missing tags so they're likely one of the following:

• Official merchandise from a larger store/chain that closed/wanted to clear inventory
  • Official merchandise with minor defects
  • Counterfeit merchandise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad