Jersey

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
So im assuming you got Fay's email today as well. I went with a white grigorenko, couldn't help myself

Ill guess Hodgson

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
My brother is getting married in march, what better than an autographed New Jersey. I'm going to get one as well to add to my collection. I already have a fully autoed ennis white. What recommendations does everyone have?

Maybe Foligno or grigs. Hodgson or Myers. My brother is a big German fan and lived there so maybe Ehrhoff?

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
My brother is getting married in march, what better than an autographed New Jersey. I'm going to get one as well to add to my collection. I already have a fully autoed ennis white. What recommendations does everyone have?

Maybe Foligno or grigs. Hodgson or Myers. My brother is a big German fan and lived there so maybe Ehrhoff?

Or Hecht. :sarcasm:

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Its between Grigs and Foligno for me. I have until my bday in March to decide who. Or who knows. I hate choices, why not both!

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
where do we go to order these with the 50% if were not in Buffalo? Link appreciated

Taken from the chat that Ted Black and Kelly Pegula did yesterday afternoon:

Kelly Pegula ‏@KPegula - “@Tark31: what about us who don't live in Buffalo for the sale? #SabresChat” call 716-855-4150 - the hotline for out of town people to get 50%.

The Sabres Store closed at 2:00 pm ET today - so you will have to call on Sunday. I would do right away at 9:00 am ET as that is when the Sabre Store opens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad