OT: Jersey Stitching in the Bay Area

Sharksfiend

Jun 1, 2006
I have a custom Sharks Jersey from a prior warmup night, but would like to replace the stitched name on the nameplate and have the nameplate stitched back on. Any suggestions on which shop in the Bay Area is the best at this? I am located on the Peninsula but happy to drive for quality work.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I have a custom Sharks Jersey from a prior warmup night, but would like to replace the stitched name on the nameplate and have the nameplate stitched back on. Any suggestions on which shop in the Bay Area is the best at this? I am located on the Peninsula but happy to drive for quality work.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
is it Melker to Hoffman? :sarcasm:

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Call the Sharks Pro shop and ask for recommendation?
Worth a shot, but FYI that a friend ordered stitched lettering last season, and they shipped it out to somewhere in Arizona for the job. I miss Ducummons, they did great work and were fast. I think they sold the place many years ago though.

Sharksfiend

Jun 1, 2006
Thank you, I have emailed the Sharks Pro Shop and will update with any information they provide, as others may have a future interest.

The Jersey is the SF/Sharks Mashup worn by Scott Reedy (54) would like to swap Reedy with Warner, for 49er gamedays.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad