jersey sites

deuce457

Nov 28, 2010
I don't care if people buy fakes, but it's certainly inappropriate to pass them off as authentic.

i am not an advocate or the site, but how do you know those jerseys have not just gone out the back door of the factory that produces the authentic jerseys??

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I don't care if people buy fakes, but it's certainly inappropriate to pass them off as authentic.

You the police?
Maybe a little jelly that you overpay for your's?

Who cares, really?

Always one of these in every crowd. No, I won't have a seat right over there, jersey Chris Hansen....:laugh:

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
i am not an advocate or the site, but how do you know those jerseys have not just gone out the back door of the factory that produces the authentic jerseys??

That's a myth.

You the police?

Who cares, really?

Always one of these in every crowd. No, I won't have a seat right over there, jersey Chris Hansen....:laugh:

You sound like one of those guys who walk around in plain white shoes with a black Nike swoosh mark written in sharpie on the side.

Last edited:

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
You the police?

Who cares, really?

Wow. I'm only cautioning anyone who pays $30.99 for a fully customized jersey that they shouldn't assume they're getting the same merchandise retail stores sell. The jerseys on these sites are clearly knock-offs, sorry to say.

I'll just leave this here. If you can't spot the differences (ex. letter "N" in Toronto) then good for you:

"Authentic" jerseys from www.nflclubhouse.com - $30.99:

GgnF8RJ.jpg

VS.

Retail Leafs jersey:

pbsgHWO.jpg

Last edited:

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Well if you're going to buy crappy jersey replicas you may as well just go all the way...

That post was a South Park inspired joke.

I bought a Jameis Winston jersey over the holidays (die hard FSU fan for 20 years) off of a site, and it was BETTER than getting one from the university itself. Had the nameplate + numbers/patches sewn on, which you can't get (names) because of NCAA regulation.

Really just depends where you're getting it from. Anything Nike makes can be purchased authentic for cheap, factory direct from the east.

TorontoToine

Jan 10, 2014
Mimico Ontario boy
Take my advice and dish out the money for a good nhl.com jersey. If you call you can get 25% and free shipping if you ask. The fakes, even if they look good are made of ****** material (having bought 4 total of them), and the logos get messed up in the wash.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Yeah that's never a reality. The fake jerseys I've come across on Yonge Street shops have different materials for the logo, the fonts are slightly off on the Leaf logo that you can tell right off the bat.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I guess it depends on how seriously you take the whole thing.

I could take an incredibly close replica, get it signed by players, and put it in a display case (already have). I have no problem with it. I can't justify spending $200+ on a shirt worth half that or less, when I have more important things in life to pay for.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
If I couldn't afford a proper jersey, I'd probably just buy a hat or nameplate t-shirt or something. A sports jersey is a hard thing to fake. Everyone here has seen enough Leafs jerseys in their lifetime to know when something is a little off. The same could be said for 90% of all Leafs fans. Maybe not by a photo, but definitely in person.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad