Jersey Question

wombat

Nov 29, 2005
Here's my scenario i went to a Ranger game a few months ago and i was selected as fan of the game which meant i got an authentic jersey that has the number 06 and says TRUE BLUE on the back. Since im not even a Ranger fan i would like to sell the jersey on ebay but since i doubt anyone is interested in a jersey with TRUE BLUE on the back i would like to restitch the jersey to either Jagr or Lundqvist on the lettering and change the number to either 68 or 30 since i figure that would net me a better return. So my question is there anyplace i could send the jersey to to get it restitched at a reasonable price?

devilsfan26

Jul 10, 2003
Iselin/Piscataway NJ
You can try some local hockey jersey retailer, but make sure the place is reliable. I brought a Devils jersey to get customized at a local pro shop and they put like a whole inch between every letter, it was horrible. I sent it to www.icejerseys.com (they should pay me considering how often I recommend them on this site) and they did a better job with it. I had to undo the original stitching first though, so that it would be blank when I sent it to them. It was pretty easy, I just used an X-acto knife and it came off pretty nicely.

EDIT: I think they charge $75 on that site.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad