Post-Game Talk: Jerk 3 - Pens 2 OT: The one where Letang loses you the game.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
This league is an utter joke. Trochek throws a haymaker, Letang retaliates, he goes to the box.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I now hate the Canes, so that's good. I never had an issue with them, but they're a bunch of f***s.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Letang acts like he got shot, stupidly retaliates and then loses his shit after they lose as if it was on the refs. His temper cost us this time.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I love how people give Letang crap as if the officials had not spent the entire game letting everything go.

After 63 minutes of carefully managing the penalties to keep it as even as possible the refs decided to give the Canes an advantage after ignoring Svechnikov blatantly tripping Dumo not to mention the punch to Letang that set him off in the first place.

Just have a f***ing standard. A penalty in the first 2 minutes should be one in the last 2. It is just totally f***ing random in this stupid league.

Reactions: kladorf2005

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
The officials don't call two blatant trips on the Canes in overtime, one of which led to a 2 on 1. This established they were just going to let them play.

They didn't.

The amount of control the officiating crew had over the game in Tampa compared to this one was night and day.

Reactions: kladorf2005

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
The officials don't call two blatant trips on the Canes in overtime, one of which led to a 2 on 1. This established they were just going to let them play.

They didn't.

The amount of control the officiating crew had over the game in Tampa compared to this one was night and day.

They would have. Letang didn’t let them. Ref waited and waited for Letang to calm down, but when he didn’t and Trocheck kept skating away, it was unavoidable. 100% on Letang to sense it.

Same reason Cirelli got the extra when he couldn’t stop going after Rust, after Rust had the initial infraction that wasn’t called.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad