Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
To be fair I also think Sweeney has tried to trade Ullmark 2-3 times. 2 times at least that we are 100% sure of.
I think Sweeney is asking for the world In return and that’s why he hasn’t been moved. I like this. If they do trade him I’m confident the return will be nice. He is an elite goalie. I know we say goalies never get good return but there is a first for every thing :p

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I think Sweeney is asking for the world In return and that’s why he hasn’t been moved. I like this. If they do trade him I’m confident the return will be nice. He is an elite goalie. I know we say goalies never get good return but there is a first for every thing :p
If Ullmark's the one negating trades how does that mean Sweeney must be asking for the world?

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
8x8 and I'm a happy man. Feel like we're ripe for an offer sheet situation with lots of teams salivating over a young goalie. If he does sign one, I'd bet Sweeney would have a hard time saying no to the likely lofty draft compensation. Please don't screw this up, Don!

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Jeremy Swayman must be signed at all costs.

He has a look in his eye that NONE of the other current Bruins have. I really think that he will be the cornerstone goaltender for the next decade, AND an invaluable leader. He WANTS to win. He was huevos and a chip on his shoulder.

This man is what a Boston Bruin should be.

Sign him.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Jeremy Swayman must be signed at all costs.

He has a look in his eye that NONE of the other current Bruins have. I really think that he will be the cornerstone goaltender for the next decade, AND an invaluable leader. He WANTS to win. He was huevos and a chip on his shoulder.

This man is what a Boston Bruin should be.

Sign him.

And then you hear him in interviews, and start thinking, he might be more remarkable off the ice than on it.

SImpelton

Mar 1, 2018
they never get a good return... unless you're trading with the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad