jeremy morin

kostas

Jul 18, 2018
this name is showing up on nhlnumbers as if the Flyers signed him. i can't really find anything online to confirm the signing though. very strange. putting it out there in case anyone has any info...

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
He had a decent amount of hype on this site for a little while. Last year he played in more leagues (5) than he scored goals (4). That's generational talent there!

kostas

Jul 18, 2018
He had a decent amount of hype on this site for a little while. Last year he played in more leagues (5) than he scored goals (4). That's generational talent there!
that's very strange to hear that the guy had hype, considering that he didn't do much at the nhl level for whatever reason

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
that's very strange to hear that the guy had hype, considering that he didn't do much at the nhl level for whatever reason
He was a 2nd rounder and was traded to Chicago after having a big draft +1 season playing with Jeff Skinner in Kitchener. He was one of the main pieces going back to Chicago in the trade that sent Byfuglien to Atlanta. Chicago let him turn pro in his draft +2 season, which was probably not a great career move for him. Before he busted, he was definitely thought of a boom/bust guy, but with potential to be a great goal scorer.

kostas

Jul 18, 2018
He was a 2nd rounder and was traded to Chicago after having a big draft +1 season playing with Jeff Skinner in Kitchener. He was one of the main pieces going back to Chicago in the trade that sent Byfuglien to Atlanta. Chicago let him turn pro in his draft +2 season, which was probably not a great career move for him. Before he busted, he was definitely thought of a boom/bust guy, but with potential to be a great goal scorer.
oh ok gotcha. i didn't realize you were talking about years ago. for some reason, i thought he had hype in the last year or two. I see what you are saying though, he was productive at lower levels and definitely a bust in the NHL so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->