Confirmed with Link: Jeremy Jacobs gives owership of Bruins to his children

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
What is the Bruins record since Mr Jacobs purchased the team? Your hatred is laughable , keep making a fool of yourself its entertaining if nothing else.
Ok Dale, so many Bruins fans love JJ. WORST OWNER IN BOSTON SPORTS.

Oh and 1 cup in 45 years, that is his record.

"Mr. Jacob's" what a ******* joke you are.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I tend to agree and I'd be shocked if Charlie wasn't given a high controlling stake.
Charlie was groomed for this. Cam was groomed for his roll too.

Would Charlie be your first pick to take on the players union in upcoming negotiations? I think this moves shields him from having this responsibility. I think the owners preferred Jeremy bc he could break the spirits of NHLPA

Last edited:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Charlie has been groomed for years with the Bruins, since January 2015 he is the CEO of Delaware north Boston holdings including the Boston Bruins.
Since January 2015 Jeremy jr and Louis are Co- CEO's of Delaware North.

Jeremy Jacob's is still the Chairman of Delaware North.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Would Charlie be your first pick to take on the players union in upcoming negotiations? I think this moves shields him from having this responsibility. I think the owners preferred Jeremy bc he could break the spirits of NHLPA
Or... maybe because he is an experience savvy business man that has lots of knowledge at every level on how to built an empire.

I mean... it's a privilege for the NHL to have him on board.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Charlie has been groomed for years with the Bruins, since January 2015 he is the CEO of Delaware north Boston holdings including the Boston Bruins.
Since January 2015 Jeremy jr and Louis are Co- CEO's of Delaware North.

Jeremy Jacob's is still the Chairman of Delaware North.

maybe, but since the ownership is now divided by 6, it looks like control of the future Bruins is up for grabs.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
maybe, but since the ownership is now divided by 6, it looks like control of the future Bruins is up for grabs.

The 3 sons are well known, his 3 daughters not so much

upload_2019-9-7_9-9-4.png

In 2015 Jerry and Lou were made dual CEO's of Delaware North and Charlie was given Boston.

Some families have a seamless transition, others do not. In recent NHL history, we can look at what happened in Chicago with the Wirtz family - Peter Wirtz worked with the Blackhawks and Rocky was involved in the rest of the business but from the grave Dollar Bill gave the hockey team to Rocky and the two brothers have not spoken in years.

Boston has become a much bigger part of the Delaware North empire with the Hub on Causeway.

:popcorn:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Ok Dale, so many Bruins fans love JJ. WORST OWNER IN BOSTON SPORTS.

Oh and 1 cup in 45 years, that is his record.

"Mr. Jacob's" what a ******* joke you are.

Maybe he can get a hand from the greatest fraud of them all KRAFT ... Give me a "cheap" owner over that sick pervert Oops I mean roll model any day.

You know **** about the Jacobs and the fact you hate him based on championships he's won says more about your little mind than it does about the big picture in life.

Go find another team to root for your act is at its end.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
No cap, of course I sign him if I'm trying to win. Maybe only make 30 million that year in profit instead of 40.

With no cap were they a better team with or without Guerin? The correct answer is with.

You don't really know that. Guerin was 32 and didn't have a good year for Dallas.

You're pretty free and easy with someone else's money.

Not to mention what that does to the league's salary structure.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Maybe he can get a hand from the greatest fraud of them all KRAFT ... Give me a "cheap" owner over that sick pervert Oops I mean roll model any day.

You know **** about the Jacobs and the fact you hate him based on championships he's won says more about your little mind than it does about the big picture in life.

Go find another team to root for your act is at its end.

One owner has built one of the greatest dynasties in sports, put together a great organization and has given his fans more great memories than can be counted....

The other is Jeremy Jacobs..

Reactions: Fenian24

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I get a sense of foreboding about this. Six owners means trouble. You can end up with someone who wants to pinch pennies.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
You don't really know that. Guerin was 32 and didn't have a good year for Dallas.

You're pretty free and easy with someone else's money.

Not to mention what that does to the league's salary structure.
Harry Sinden used that same excuse on virtually every hold out they ever had.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
And you are a grade A sycophant for a terrible owner. I really dont care what Kraft does on his own time, his team wins, a lot more than JJ's. I'm not even a Patriots fan but Kraft is a better owner everyday of the week.
And dont tell me who too root for suck up I root for the team not the cheap, ******* owner.

I do know the wonderful JJ didnt follow through on his promises to kids about a rink when building the new vault, I also know you should change your screen name. You dont deserve to have Orr as a name. Try IloveJJ or iwannabeajacobs.
You are completely wrong about the rink and the kids. You can thank City Hall politicians for that one.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
And you are a grade A sycophant for a terrible owner. I really dont care what Kraft does on his own time, his team wins, a lot more than JJ's. I'm not even a Patriots fan but Kraft is a better owner everyday of the week.
And dont tell me who too root for suck up I root for the team not the cheap, ******* owner.

I do know the wonderful JJ didnt follow through on his promises to kids about a rink when building the new vault, I also know you should change your screen name. You dont deserve to have Orr as a name. Try IloveJJ or iwannabeajacobs.[/QUOTE

Then STFU about how much Jacobs sucks. I have a screen name for you, How does RICHARD sound?

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

I do know the wonderful JJ didnt follow through on his promises to kids about a rink when building the new vault, I also know you should change your screen name. You dont deserve to have Orr as a name. Try IloveJJ or iwannabeajacobs.

Then STFU about how much Jacobs sucks. I have a screen name for you, How does RICHARD sound?

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad