Management Jeremy Jacobs expects Bruins to run 'deep in the playoffs'

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
JJ is a delusional fool if he thinks this team is making a deep run in the playoffs. The only way JJ will see the finals is to buy a Black Hawks ticket.

The Bruins are bad enough to miss the playoffs but not so bad as to make the 1st round of the draft anyway worthwhile. Sweeney is trying but it's hard to make chicken salad out of chicken ***t.

The irony can not be overlooked. The cost certainty that JJ wanted (salary cap - 50-50 split with players ) is hurting the Bruins more than any other team.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can't take another 65 point season and top 10 pick

I'm sick of being Toronto and Buffalo it's going on 3 years since we had the bezt record and FOUR years since the finals

I want a parade

People on the T are looking down on me because I'm a Broons fan

I'm losing self esteem

Fire Sweeney and Neely and bring in an outsidah whos a winnah

How many years does Torts have left in Columbus

Sweeney needs to watch Columbus how they do it

the overrated

wicked overrated
Jul 13, 2006
Suburbia
^ Don't worry, DKH. It seems like they're destined for another 9th place, almost-made-it, couldashouldawoulda type of finish, rather than one of those embarrassing bottom 10 finishes that you're joking about.

Maybe the B's can start hanging "Best Team in the East to Not Make the Playoffs" banners to celebrate these accomplishments. This could be the 3rd in a row, it'd look like a mini-dynasty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad