Jeremy Bracco has been recalled from the @TorontoMarlies (AHL)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Christmas bonus.

Congrats to him

Get to be around the main roster for a day, get that hunger into him.

Dude is an NHL talent when it comes to the offensive side, and hopefully down the stretch can really focus in on becoming more active player defensively because that can change him from a good potential NHL player into a potentially great nhl player

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
I wonder if this is bonus related or something. I have a hard time believing Bracco comes up to play in the bottom 6. He’s not built for that.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013

Dude is an NHL talent when it comes to the offensive side, and hopefully down the stretch can really focus in on becoming more active player defensively because that can change him from a good potential NHL player into a potentially great nhl player

The guy owns a bunch of USDH records, he's a legit prospect.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
8 goals wasn’t enough?

FDCB7CF0-8DBE-45A6-B57C-EF015AAB5F56.gif

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

He's far more active defensively this year... His problem now is that he just isn't very good :laugh:

If he is willing to put in the work as he has been, it should get a lot better by next year though. Defense is something you can teach as long as you have the IQ and commitment, at least to the point where you are passable. Bracco has the IQ, and he's definitely more committed, so he should be fine.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
He's far more active defensively this year... His problem now is that he just isn't very good :laugh:

If he is willing to put in the work as he has been, it should get a lot better by next year though. Defense is something you can teach as long as you have the IQ and commitment, at least to the point where you are passable. Bracco has the IQ, and he's definitely more committed, so he should be fine.

It seems some have a lot of patience for defensive players, let's do the same for offensive players.

I was high on him his draft year, might as well just let him learn and not worry about his need in the NHL.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Hasn't had a forward progression season to this point. I think he is an NHL player. If he gets to play some games this could be huge for him to finish out the year.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
What Keefe and the Leafs re doing with the bubble players is really smart. Bring them up, let them find their way around the warmup, and send them back hungry.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Bracco lost confidence i believe. Kind of stagnant this year. I’m not sure about his defensive play without the puck. Does anyone know how his complete game is looking?

Keys for Bracco going back a bit was quickness and defensive game as development plans..... I really did not like his camp this year. He didn’t do close to enough to earn anything really. Good idea to call him up and encourage him.

If bracco made himself the hardest worker on every shift he would be deadly.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
What Keefe and the Leafs re doing with the bubble players is really smart. Bring them up, let them find their way around the warmup, and send them back hungry.

yeah it teaches them that in the nhl they may need o find another gear or atleast realize they need to improve in certain points. but the taste is maddening and they want more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad