Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
21 years old.

6'2" 192

Shoots right

Oilers 4th round draft pick in 2010.

He didn't put up great numbers last year with the Wolves but every year before that he's put up decent numbers, especially assists and a decent amount of PM's too.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
2-way I would assume. I wonder how many Comets signings they will sign to NHL contracts rather than AHL contracts. They can't go over the contract limit, but having call-up options is good.

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
I seem to remember people who watched the Wolves thinking he was pretty terrible, so this is a bit of a head scratcher. Not sure why you'd give this player an NHL deal.

Utica is looking like they will have a really young blue line next year with Blain, Andersson, Polasek, Corrado, Tommernes, and Price (if he gets signed) all looking like they will end up there. Plus they've already got Mullen under contract.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
This kinda does make one think that Price is going to hold out and become a free agent which is a definite downside of drafting college bound players.If all they have to do is wait and extra 3 or 4 off-season months after they finish college then pick and choose from potential multiple offers then I'm surprised that more of them don't do it.

Looking at Blaine's stats,he did put up good numbers in Junior and in his rookie season in the ECHL so there's something to work with here.His stint last year with the Wolves was his first taste of AHL action so he likely needs more time and another chance to get up to speed at that level to show what he can really do.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Well apparently our draft lists are no good, so i guess the new plan is...wait until other people's draft lists don't pan out, and sign those guys instead?

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Well apparently our draft lists are no good, so i guess the new plan is...wait until other people's draft lists don't pan out, and sign those guys instead?

Gillis is like "**** it" "i'll just do it myself"

Lack, Tanev, Ericksson

keep em coming

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Right.

Seems kind of silly to be locking someone like Blain down for 3 years when you could likely get him on an AHL deal.
Since it's an ELC he can go up and down as we please without worrying about waivers.

Just depth.

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
Is he suppose to fill the Tochkin, Stefan Schneider contract slot

And then 2 years later, we're gonna ask again why the bleep did we sign him and waste a spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad