Prospect Info: Jeremiah Addison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
From what I've read, and the little I've seen, this kid has two-way bottom six forward written all over him. Good penalty killer. A late bloomer.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Habs draft a lot of bottom 6 upside players but beside Lapierre, not a lot actually reach this upside in MTL historically speaking. This is what worries me the most about drafting those types, Habs don't really have success at it.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Habs draft a lot of bottom 6 upside players but beside Lapierre, not a lot actually reach this upside in MTL historically speaking. This is what worries me the most about drafting those types, Habs don't really have success at it.

Yeah, not historically, but with our blue-collar management group, I think that'll change.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He is an intriguing pick but I said the same thing about Connor Crisp and Andrew Conboy....

Top Corner2

Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
maybe a guy that can fill in for Weiss or Prust in a few years. Seems to have a bit of skill and be a fan favourite type. Obviously a long shot, but hard work is contagious and every team needs this kind of player.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton

Back in the day habs had the artist and liberal arts degree mentality, now where all about the plumbers and farm boys. Good two-way forward and tough to boot, I like it potential 4th liner.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Something interesting about Jeremiah in an article in 2012....

Jeremiah Addison - First Round, 12th Overall

Toronto Marlboros - Left Wing

Height: 5.11 Weight: 160 Goals: 28 Assists: 18 Points: 46 Penalty Minutes: 37

The Spirit began their selection process with the twelfth overall pick taking forward Jeremiah Addison from the Toronto Marlboros Minor Midget program. Addison, a 28 goal shooter this past season, was a teammate of McDavid and Roland McKeown, the first two players selected in the draft. Addison is described as one of the best goal scorers and skaters in this year’s draft.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I know nothing of Addison but from what I read he was a solid pick in the 7th round. I'm curious to see what he does next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad