Confirmed with Link: Jeremiah Addison - On waivers for purpose of contract termination

Puck Luck Run Amok

Oct 26, 2012
The void
Career average of under 1pt/gm (0.72) in the OHL. No WJC, Not particularly big or intimidating, not much offensive skill.

Another Bargainbin special!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Career average of under 1pt/gm (0.72) in the OHL. No WJC, Not particularly big or intimidating, not much offensive skill.

Should've drafted that 40 goal scorer instead, oodles of those lurking in the 7th round

The final piece of the puzzle.

I'm sure Nashville was thinking the same thing when they selected Hornqvist with the final pick of the draft.....

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm sure Nashville was thinking the same thing when they selected Hornqvist with the final pick of the draft.....

And how many Hornqvists are there? I am just kidding. I like this pick, he could be a bottom 6 forward.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

The kid is a 7th round pick! Did you expect a generational player?

If he can develop into a solid bottom 6 player it will be a fantastic pick.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
And how many Hornqvists are there? I am just kidding. I like this pick, he could be a bottom 6 forward.

:amazed:......you like something the organization did?? :laugh:

But seriously, I'm expecting this guy to be a solid bottom six player.......although I was expecting the same thing with Gregoire.....sooooo.....

The kid is a 7th round pick! Did you expect a generational player?

If he can develop into a solid bottom 6 player it will be a fantastic pick.

No, it's just another platform to bash Bergevin which he's failing miserably at. The kid is a good pick, this is all gravy.....

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Very happy with this this news. Can't wait to see him in Laval next year. McNiven, Juulsen, Bourque, and now Addison. Only piece missing is Matt Bradley and we know that will come.

At this moment, he looks like he can turn out to be a solid 4th liner who brings energy to the game. Either way, I'm all for this!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Well I hate pretty much everything they are doing lately, but I do like some of the stuff they have done a few years back.

The thing that irks me the most is that Plekanec contract. Also don't like Sly on the farm and I can't stand JJD....

I've also given up on Beaulieu. I wanna see how this team will perform in the playoffs.....I can guarantee 1 round, then it's a crapshoot

No but why are we wasting contract space on a guy who will likely never play more than 25 games in the NHL.

Nobody knows this, he may end up a pretty good player, only one way to find out....plus, are we taking ourselves out of the running for a particular player if we sign Addisson? Who are we leaving behind?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
The thing that irks me the most is that Plekanec contract. Also don't like Sly on the farm and I can't stand JJD....

I've also given up on Beaulieu. I wanna see how this team will perform in the playoffs.....I can guarantee 1 round, then it's a crapshoot

The thing that irks me the most is Bergevin :laugh:. Anyways, this guy could be a bottom 6 forward, which is very good for a 7th round pick, but it's nothing you can't sign in free agency.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
jeremiah-addison-2017-45.jpg

He just looks like someone opponents will want to punch in post-whistle scrums. :laugh:

The thing that irks me the most is Bergevin :laugh:. Anyways, this guy could be a bottom 6 forward, which is very good for a 7th round pick, but it's nothing you can't sign in free agency.

You're right. But if he won't crack the NHL roster, we still need players to play on the farm team. Why not someone you drafted yourself?

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
He's a decent bottom 6 prospect. Addison has a terrific attitude and competes hard. His overall game is very pro-friendly imo.

Tenshi

Mar 9, 2017
Orleans, Ottawa
Very happy with this this news. Can't wait to see him in Laval next year. McNiven, Juulsen, Bourque, and now Addison. Only piece missing is Matt Bradley and we know that will come.

At this moment, he looks like he can turn out to be a solid 4th liner who brings energy to the game. Either way, I'm all for this!

Another missing piece is an actual competent AHL coach who can properly develop the prospects.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Meh... Okay. Worst case scenario, he's an AHL plug, like every team has about 8 or 9 of them Under contract (something that, apparently, quite a few people has problems understanding).

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Good for us. Hes look like a decent bottom 6 to have in file.

That said, I hate that kind of picks. We dont realy have to care about good workers on draft. We could sign a bunch of them at maturity. We need more skills, less leaders and workers.

Try the fences, not the singles areas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->