Jeopardy Replacemnt

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I swear I remember the same. Do have a link maybe?

A pair of another huge shoes to fill - even bigger than Bob's. No one can fill either's really but I think Faust would be a better Jeopardy host than PBP announcer for hockey.

spudboy

Jun 18, 2002
Idaho Falls
Visit site
I like Faust with the Kings. He basically said no to Jeopardy. So, that is not happening. I used to love Fox. Now, it seems like he talks too much, trying to make a legacy for himself.

Reactions: lumbergh

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 43-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
They're doing a rotation. So Ken Jennings to start, then other big Jeopardy names. Then I guess they'll settle on someone.

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
I like Faust with the Kings. He basically said no to Jeopardy. So, that is not happening. I used to love Fox. Now, it seems like he talks too much, trying to make a legacy for himself.

Was this a recent development? As of last year, Faust was still very much on Jeopardy's radar:

'Jeopardy!' to resume production Nov. 30; Ken Jennings is interim host

Trebek himself weighed in on a possible future replacement in 2019.

"It’s probably going to be a woman, somebody younger, somebody bright, somebody personable, somebody with a great sense of humor, so I nominated Betty White," he joked.

He then mentioned some more serious candidates, including CNN's Laura Coates, LA Kings announcer Alex Faust and TCM’s Ben Mankiewicz.
P.S. Since everyone's giving an opinion: I wouldn't mind Faust taking the Jeopardy gig and the Kings giving someone else a try at truly replacing Bob Miller...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->