Jensen vs Bartschi

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Bartschi, but that's mainly because I like him better as an overall prospect...

I don't think Bartschi is necessarily better offensively then he is better(away from the puck, defensively, skating etc)....I just think that Bartschi is in general a cut above Jensen across the board(if that makes any sense)

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I'm also gonna say Bärtschi at this point, but I wouldn't say easily. He plays on a powerhouse like Portland, when you play on a strong team like that I always worry about who benefits of who.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I'm also gonna say Bärtschi at this point, but I wouldn't say easily. He plays on a powerhouse like Portland, when you play on a strong team like that I always worry about who benefits of who.

That's a fair point....

However it hasn't set Taylor Hall or Cam Fowler back....

If your good, your good....if anything I think that Bartschi and especially Rattie have been overlooked from being on that stacked Portland team.....

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
There upside is probably similar, but Bartschi is a far safer bet to reach that potential, and in the event neither reaches their upside, Bartschi is also a safer bet to still be an excellent roll player. Much better motor, amongst other things. Bartschi would have no problem fitting in on an elite third line. Jensen, not likely.

So safer bet to reach his upside, and much less risk to him even if he doesn't.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I like em both, but I've seen Bartschi more so I feel more comfortable taking him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad