Jeichel VS Barkov moving FORWARD

who

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
No team is going anywhere with Eichel as a center piece with him floating that much. Barkov is constantly dangerous.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
I take Barkov, but its close. The scale tips it over because of Barkovs 200ft play.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Barkov is easily the better player right now and I haven't seen anything from GM Jack that shows me he will be the better player. Could happen tho.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
As players, it's close with Eichel being more dynamic offensively and Barkov better 2 way but once you involve contracts INEC

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I've got Barkov but by the very thinnest of margins. As an Avs fan that witnessed Mack's earlier years squandered on some truly horrific Avs squads (16-17 was truly something special and by special I mean putrid), it's pretty obvious to see that Eichel has some of that going on as well but I just love the big Finns complete game.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Better shot, much faster so he pushes the opposing team with his size and speed. Not as good of a play maker though but not by much

Size and speed is Barkov in pure defenition nothing about Eichel is more flashy. Did you see his goal against Philly? He burned provorov on a breakaway.

Time for people to start watching him and see how dominant he is on the offensive side of the puck.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Better shot, much faster so he pushes the opposing team with his size and speed. Not as good of a play maker though but not by much
And yet with these claims, their offensive numbers are practically the same. You would think the more dynamic offensive player would be leaving Barkov in the dust scoring wise.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
They play different games. It's not easy to compare them in a simple way. If they played the same type of game except one guy had more speed then yeah, he probably has more of an advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad